Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 455 of 503 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Can I request Dear RED Extended

please?

Thank you so much!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can I request Dear RED Extended

please?

Thank you so much!!
    It's already out on IGGGAMES! Just search for it on the site

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiox0 View Post
    Yo. Aiox here with links.

Solstice: Solstice Free Download - IGGGAMES
    No One But You: No One But You Free Download - IGGGAMES
    Destiny''s Princess A War Story: Destiny's Princess: A War Story, A Love Story Free Download - IGGGAMES
    Campus Notes -Forget me not-: Campus Notes - forget me not. Free Download - IGGGAMES

Also, updated the spreadsheet with wanted links. Same as what I posted here. I feel like I might be forgetting something. Hmm Hmm.
    lol looks like itslionette-san's process isn't as foolproof as she thought it would be

Unregistered
    what do you meant by foolproof?

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol looks like itslionette-san's process isn't as foolproof as she thought it would be
    What do you mean? Solstice was shared from here. No One But You, I bought it. Destiny's Princess A War Story by shared by Alisonder from A-S. I bought Campus Notes -Forget me not-.

All these links that I post, any resemblance to itslionette's posts are purely coincidential. I respect her rules. Unless she states that her files will be allowed to be shared. I won't do so. I submit the majority of the VN games that have been made available on the website recently.
    Last edited by Aiox; 04-21-2016 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Adding more info. Clearing things up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiox View Post
    What do you mean? Solstice was shared from here. No One But You, I bought it. Destiny's Princess A War Story by shared by Alisonder from A-S. I bought Campus Notes -Forget me not-.

All these links that I post, any resemblance to itslionette's posts are purely coincidential. I respect her rules. Unless she states that her files will be allowed to be shared. I won't do so. I submit the majority of the VN games that have been made available on the website recently.
    Not the same anon as the one who said that, but surely there's nothing wrong with 2 people sharing the same game, Aiox also posted many games that itslionette never uploaded and the other way also happens a lot of times. We should be thankful that we've got so many good people here still willing to share their games especially when most things require DRM these days. I understand that the anon may be annoyed since itslionette wants people to PM her for her game passwords and it may be sort of time-consuming, but hey, it's better than nothing and she's a pretty cool person too. She's willing to share her games to a random anon like me, and I really appreciate it.

Anyways, sorry for the long post. I also would like to thank Aiox for all the games that you've contributed! Sometimes I wonder how many games you've actually shared... (do you have a list or something? :P)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not the same anon as the one who said that, but surely there's nothing wrong with 2 people sharing the same game, Aiox also posted many games that itslionette never uploaded and the other way also happens a lot of times. We should be thankful that we've got so many good people here still willing to share their games especially when most things require DRM these days. I understand that the anon may be annoyed since itslionette wants people to PM her for her game passwords and it may be sort of time-consuming, but hey, it's better than nothing and she's a pretty cool person too. She's willing to share her games to a random anon like me, and I really appreciate it.

Anyways, sorry for the long post. I also would like to thank Aiox for all the games that you've contributed! Sometimes I wonder how many games you've actually shared... (do you have a list or something? :P)
    Haha, not a problem. As long as it helps people enjoy the game, and who knows, they might support the devs if they like the game so much. MIGHT. Anyways. Those are her rules. She has them there for a reason. if someone from A-S shares a game. I ask permission before sharing it in IGG, and also credit them for it. If they refuse, then I comply and keep it in A-S. I might put mirrors up for those that have issues, but apart from that, I share them to IGG and thus, the game is kept alive thru Multiple Hosting Sites + Kat.cr.

Well. I have been sharing my games over at IGG. So if you go there and search for Axioras or Axas. You can see the games I have shared. Although some games didn't have my name. So I can't be sure, it also includes non-vn/otome/bl/etc games.

Also, if I were to grab a list of all the games I have shared, it would overlap lots, because there are also updates and stuff like that. I would first need to go thru all my emails to see what I have shared. Which would take quite a while.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiox View Post
    Haha, not a problem. As long as it helps people enjoy the game, and who knows, they might support the devs if they like the game so much. MIGHT. Anyways. Those are her rules. She has them there for a reason. if someone from A-S shares a game. I ask permission before sharing it in IGG, and also credit them for it. If they refuse, then I comply and keep it in A-S. I might put mirrors up for those that have issues, but apart from that, I share them to IGG and thus, the game is kept alive thru Multiple Hosting Sites + Kat.cr.

Well. I have been sharing my games over at IGG. So if you go there and search for Axioras or Axas. You can see the games I have shared. Although some games didn't have my name. So I can't be sure, it also includes non-vn/otome/bl/etc games.

Also, if I were to grab a list of all the games I have shared, it would overlap lots, because there are also updates and stuff like that. I would first need to go thru all my emails to see what I have shared. Which would take quite a while.
    whats the point of posting the same games on IGG when itslionette has already posted them on AS? Id be kinda annoyed if I was her tbh :/

Downloads
    Uploads
    whats the point of posting the same games on IGG when itslionette has already posted them on AS? Id be kinda annoyed if I was her tbh :/
    *shrugs* I am just sharing games. She will always have the updated version. Like Solstice. An anon shared it here, but she said she would only share it if it was an update. If she wants, then I can stop sharing games. Also, IGG is a place where all kinds of games are being collected into one site. A-S is where anime-styled games are collected, among other things. The people in A-S go to IGG, but not the other way around. The ones in iHav have access to both and all. It's all based on the knowledge of people. But oh well.
    Last edited by Aiox; 04-21-2016 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Grammar

Unregistered
    If I were the original creator of the games I'd be justifiably annoyed to be honest, family.

I'm sure itslionette doesn't mind as long as it's not her release anyway, that's how these things work. If someone bought and shared a game aiox had planned to release at a later date, at least their intent to give the original devs time to make money is there so there's no hard feelings.

anyway, I'm putting in a request for the CIA of the US release of Langrisser Re:Incarnation Tensei

Page 455 of 503 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465 ... LastLast