Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 416 of 503 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You execute the whole folder. Not just the .exe file.
    ...pardon? The whole folder? How?

(Or does this require Steam? Because if that's the case, then I'm certainly out of luck.)

Unregistered
    ...pardon? The whole folder? How?
    (Or does this require Steam? Because if that's the case, then I'm certainly out of luck.)
    Works for me and i have steam in my computer. And you know you can have steam for free, i don't see how are you out of luck. Though the game works without steam being opened. And the window is black at first, the game takes a few seconds to load, make sure to give it some time. i think when a game requires steam, the exe wont work at all.

Unregistered
    Works for me and i have steam in my computer. And you know you can have steam for free, i don't see how are you out of luck. Though the game works without steam being opened. And the window is black at first, the game takes a few seconds to load, make sure to give it some time. i think when a game requires steam, the exe wont work at all.
    Ah, usually registration for some site where you buy things required credit card information(or something similar) and I'm afraid I can't provide that. But now that I actually check the steam registration, that part doesn't seem to be there so that may be okay(?).

Putting that option aside(but I'll try it when I'm really out of ideas), the window is black. I leave it for a few seconds, minutes even, and still black. For comparison, I downloaded the Lite version of East Tower(which contains just the prologue and some other part of the start of the game), and when I ran that, the screen was black at first but it only took ~2 seconds for the game to actually load. So I'm currently at a loss as to where the problem is.

Unregistered
    Ah, usually registration for some site where you buy things required credit card information(or something similar) and I'm afraid I can't provide that. But now that I actually check the steam registration, that part doesn't seem to be there so that may be okay(?).

Putting that option aside(but I'll try it when I'm really out of ideas), the window is black. I leave it for a few seconds, minutes even, and still black. For comparison, I downloaded the Lite version of East Tower(which contains just the prologue and some other part of the start of the game), and when I ran that, the screen was black at first but it only took ~2 seconds for the game to actually load. So I'm currently at a loss as to where the problem is.
    You don't need to give credit card information to register to steam, its easy and fast, they dont need any sensitive information like your phone or adress either. Just give it a try it will take a few minutes to download steam and just opening it is enough to make the game work. You can also try to play around with compatibility mode, maybe it will work, run game as administrator the usual stuff.

Unregistered
    can i request enigma: an illusion named family?

thank you

Unregistered
    You don't need to give credit card information to register to steam, its easy and fast, they dont need any sensitive information like your phone or adress either. Just give it a try it will take a few minutes to download steam and just opening it is enough to make the game work. You can also try to play around with compatibility mode, maybe it will work, run game as administrator the usual stuff.
    I've just tried Steam, and the black screen issue is still there. *sigh* I've also tried running it as administrator, and fiddling around with firewall and antivirus settings, but it still doesn't work. I don't think my computer if faulty, but my downloaded copy is faulty either(meaning, the download wasn't cut near the end, omitting a few bytes or something).

I'm out of ideas now. But thank you for your patience with your suggestions^^

Unregistered
    I've just tried Steam, and the black screen issue is still there. *sigh* I've also tried running it as administrator, and fiddling around with firewall and antivirus settings, but it still doesn't work. I don't think my computer if faulty, but my downloaded copy is faulty either(meaning, the download wasn't cut near the end, omitting a few bytes or something).

I'm out of ideas now. But thank you for your patience with your suggestions^^
    Hmm... Do you have another computer in the house? If so, try TRANSFERRING (not redownloading) the files from your computer to that computer. On the second computer, try to launch the game. If it doesn't work than we know that there is, in fact, something wrong with the download. If it does work... Well, I don't know.

Either way, after you've tried everything above, try downloading the files to the second computer and transferring the newly downloaded files to your computer via flashdrive

Unregistered
    dl link for my l*dy (lol i bought it, contains extras). keep it hush hush pls

downloadani(DOT)me/zf(TWO)r(FOUR)yzvmakg/MyL*dyAll(DOT)rar

replace the * with an a, (dots) with . and (numbers) with the actual numbers cheers have fun

Unregistered
    Does anyone have part 2 and 3 of the android version of Choice Of Romance? I've looked everywhere...

Unregistered
    Does anyone have part 2 and 3 of the android version of Choice Of Romance? I've looked everywhere...
    If your android device is rooted you can use Freedom or Lucky Patcher to 'buy' those parts. It works for all of those types of games.

Page 416 of 503 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466 ... LastLast