Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 409 of 503 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone advise me whether if I should get a PSVista in order to play Norn9: Var Commons and Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~?
    I have a 3DS and my parents, recently, bought my baby brother PS4 as his christmas present. Is there any chances where the developers like creating a 3DS or PS4 version of the otome?

I can't decide. I'm trying to save up money to go back to college for my diploma studies...which is like more than $16k. T^T
    PSVita, I mean. Opps. Sorry for the spelling error.

Unregistered
    Can anyone advise me whether if I should get a PSVista in order to play Norn9: Var Commons and Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~?
    I have a 3DS and my parents, recently, bought my baby brother PS4 as his christmas present. Is there any chances where the developers like creating a 3DS or PS4 version of the otome?
    I can't decide. I'm trying to save up money to go back to college for my diploma studies...which is like more than $16k. T^T
    As someone who has a PS Vita and a PS TV, I can say that I never regretted buying both of them. Most people say that there are no games for the Vita, but if you like Japanese games like JRPGs and VNs (and especially if you understand Japanese), then it's really worth it. But if you're not really into them, then you may have to think twice about it. I just recently bought a 3DS too, and I can say I liked both of them (I like the VNs on 3DS - I've been playing Ace Attorney lately).

I've bought those 2 otome games you've mentioned and though I haven't played Norn9, I thoroughly enjoyed Code:Realize. Though not impossible, I must say that it is highly unlikely for a 3DS or PS4 port to come out. (Danganronpa V3 is coming to the PS4, but for otome games, uh, I don't think so...) A PC port is likely (Amnesia:Memories for instance) but Code:Realize is advertised as a Vita exclusive, while Norn9 though available on the PSP, is only available in English on the Vita. English translations of Idea Factory otome games have a high chance of being on the Vita in the future, but take this news with a grain of salt (especially since they may not be Vita-exclusive for all I know).

However, you must be aware that of the moment, the Vita is not hacked unlike the 3DS. Only the PSP side of the Vita is hacked (and there's Rejuvenate for native homebrews too), and this too requires the Vita to be at a lower firmware. So there's a high chance the Vita may not be hacked for quite a long time due to the tight security of the system. Games are fairly expensive too in my area (well, at least they're cheaper than PS4 games) so that's something to consider too.

The Vita is also always said to be 'abandoned' by Sony, so don't really expect big Western titles to be on the Vita if you're into that stuff. Even Danganronpa, a Vita exclusive, is going to be ported to the PC. If you're considering to buy the Vita, look for maybe more than the 2 titles you have now that would interest you if you have the system, especially if you're tight on budget. Also try looking at the upcoming games on the Vita too to check if your purchase would be a future-wise decision.

If you don't mind not playing on a handheld, you can consider the cheaper PS TV as well. The PS TV can play *most* of all Vita games. There are certain titles that do not play on the PS TV, usually touchscreen-reliant games (those 2 otome games work though - I played Code:Realize on the PS TV). I've heard of sales of PS TV, and since you have a PS4, you can use the Dualshock from the PS4 with the PS TV to save even more money. But of course, you can't play VNs and otome games on the go. If you're still unsure about the Vita but really want to play those 2 games as soon as possible, then the PS TV might be right up your alley, especially since you already have a handheld that you can carry around.

An emulator for the PS Vita might take a long time to come, since the Vita is not even hacked yet, so if those 2 games are never ported to another system, then a PS Vita (or a PS TV) might be the only way to play them. But in the end, the decision lies in you, so considering things well would be my advise.

If your parents are against you buying a Vita, then you can console yourself with 3DS! The 3DS may not have otome titles, but it has a good game library too! Or you could always play on your brother's PS4! Think if you'll have the time to play on your Vita once you're in college -- the 3DS may already be more than enough for you! But if not, then you could always consider the PS TV if your budget is that tight. Or you could wait for a PS Vita sale if your region has one (I bought my PS Vita in a bundle with some games).

Anyways, sorry for the long post! Thanks to anyone who read all of this haha. Tell me what you decided on later! Cheers!

Unregistered
    Break Chance Memento is now on Erogegames

Unregistered
    Break Chance Memento is now on Erogegames
    Nice

Unregistered
    Latest version of Magical Diary: Horse Hall was uploaded to Anime-Sharing by TGywal

True Lover's Knot was uploaded to Anime-Sharing by Shine

East Tower - The Complete Edition was uploaded to Anime-Sharing by TGywal

My Lady was shared by Velenora on Anime-Sharing

Unregistered
    What is it with people and not sharing Blood Code
    Meh everything is getting so lame, hope some good stuff gets translated soon so i dont have to put up with this shit anymore

Unregistered
    As far as I heard, the one who has it in animesharing wants to wait at least 1 month before releasing it so that it will give more opportunity for it to have more profit, which would help in the long run in getting more otome titles licensed and realeased. Frankly, from what I saw of the game, they could have put more effort in getting a better english translator.

Unregistered
    Anyone willing to upload east tower anywhere else? I have the password but the page just won't let me access the link. Thanks!

Unregistered
    I'd like to request Wagamama Fashion: Girl's Mode Yokubari Sengen! Tokimeki Up! CIA please. Even .3ds is fine, as long as it's on mega. I've found a link to baidu (http: //pan. baidu.com /share/link? shareid=1708225893&uk=2536632287) but it just won't play nice with my browser.

Unregistered
    Anyone willing to upload east tower anywhere else? I have the password but the page just won't let me access the link. Thanks!
    The uploaded of the game does not want anyone to re-upload it anywhere. If it happens, I will tell them and they'll remove the game.

Page 409 of 503 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459 ... LastLast