Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    GoneGamer

Its getting warmer...?

Sept 3. Dang its warm huh? The tiles on the kitchen floor are warm. The bath tub feels warm when it u touch it. Whoo! Its warm here in Orange County. I bet its warm everywhere else too. What do u guys think about the climate change and about the increase in temp.?

=/ its kinda freaky how it's getting hotter an hotter. The waters are rising. Aren't you guys a bit worried?

ally
    It's not global warming because global warming is made up.

looey323
    It has been a long nice Spring here in Montana, with rains, for a change. The summer has been normally hot, but short, and it is now cooling under lightly hazy skies.

Not unusually warm here, but unusually nice. Got a currant crop, which is a bit unusual.

If this is global warming, I would be pretty much all for it.

I think any climate changes here are too early to tell if they are going to stay, but the first impression has been good. If a nice wet spring, short summer heat, and then a nice fall are going to be the results, I'd say bring it on!!

Of course, we also know that if you don't like the weather here, wait a bit, and it will change.

We did not have a good Xmas blizzard, this year, but I am not sure anybody minded not having to dig out day after Xmas!!

tabulator32
    (Solar is the bright thing to do.)

surfer gurl @ heart
    It is so important to care about those kind of things because if we don't our great grand children may not live on this earth with such comfort as we do now. I live in Canada so it is ALWAYS RAINY!!! but yet it is still,warm rain....

Peach
    I'm in OC too...about 20 mins from the beach...but it was 111 today!

It makes me think my parents weren't lying when they said they could "fry and egg on the sidewalk" back in their day!

Rando
    It's been way below seasonal for the entire summer where I live, which is on the same globe. You can't take a week-long heatwave and declare that the entire planet is burning up.