im 16 and i'd like to have some idea about what i want to do with the rest of my life. i wanted to be a vet until i was 13 then i found out that i could draw pretty well, specifically clothes. my friends thought i was good too, then i entered my designs into a magazine contest and i didn't even make the top ten so i decided to drop that dream...(i still draw clothes just for fun) then i started focusing on my singing this year. and i have been in choir since sixth grade. i love it but somethings missing and i don't know what it is and the other day i recorded myself singing and it just didn't sound special and i can't sing that high. im not amazing like american idol. i don't know what to do with my life anymore i need a direction. i don't want to have a normal life...i want to be in a spotlight...not like celebrity...but i want attention. i thinkin about taking up drumming and the guitar and maybe i might want to be in a band someday...i love music and fashion but i don't know what i want to do.

i want to have money and be independent. i want to make my own money and be able to provide for myself...my parents have very little money