Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How come Baby P mother did not just give her kids to the care system?

was it the benefits?

Downloads
    Uploads
    yep that is what i think that poor wee boy suffered so much just so the parents could keep getting money

Downloads
    Uploads
    beacause they are evil and wanted a punchbag..in a nutshell...i hate them

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dont get me started!!! I cant put into words what I feel about that woman!! She enjoyed it! sick as it is she absolutely f*****g loved it! It was fun, it was a game, it was a sick and twisted vile f****d up evil w***e!! She is guilty, social services are guilty, the government are guilty!! may that poor lovely little baby be at peace and may he haunt her for the rest of her days! I hate the justice system in the UK, I dont condone crime however there are limits, A dentist made fake invoices up to the NHS using his old pets names and claimed a whopping 30k! He and his wife got 24 month and lost everything! This vile beast will be out at christmas! THIS YEAR!! she had a baby in jail, SHE CAN KEEP IT!!!! How lovely to know the spirit of Myra Hindley lives on!! As a father and one hell of a protective one I would take the greatest pleasure watching this woman get REAL justice! However a certain element of blame has to be on the hands of Gordon Brown and his government,this is the second case of its kind and it beggers belief that it can happen, but it does and you have to ask just how many othe Baby p's and Victoria Climbie's have there been or even will be. he second as such under Labour controled councils. However this is not a political issue. Social services are acomplices to a brutal and evil murder! Yeah and the benefits helped! I feel so sick to my stomach!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don`t get these women. Either you want a child and are prepared to love and cherish it for life, or why bother.
    The tragedy is, it has become acceptable to, certain people, to have kid after kid, often by different dads,
    It has gone from one extreme to another. Going back 30 years or so ago, children were taken away from mothers, for making a mistake.
    That was wrong!!!
    But where is the middle ground anymore!! It is just as wrong, to think it is ok, to get pregnant, by a bloke, that you are not in a stable relationship with. Bringing a child into the world, is a huge decision and something that needs to be planned properly, by 2 people, who love each other and want to be in it for the long haul. It is not fair on the children, otherwise.
    It`s not pc to say this anymore, but, it is what i really think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don`t get these women. Either you want a child and are prepared to love and cherish it for life, or why bother.
    The tragedy is, it has become acceptable to, certain people, to have kid after kid, often by different dads,
    It has gone from one extreme to another. Going back 30 years or so ago, children were taken away from mothers, for making a mistake.
    That was wrong!!!
    But where is the middle ground anymore!! It is just as wrong, to think it is ok, to get pregnant, by a bloke, that you are not in a stable relationship with. Bringing a child into the world, is a huge decision and something that needs to be planned properly, by 2 people, who love each other and want to be in it for the long haul. It is not fair on the children, otherwise.
    It`s not pc to say this anymore, but, it is what i really think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it was the benefits.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How come baby Peters mother allowed a complete bullying b@stard to beat and abuse her child is the question.She actually lay next to that monster in bed knowing what he was doing to her baby.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The benefits and the £400,000 house.