Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beautiful and amazing places in the world

Fukuroda Falls is most famous fall in Japan. I have visited this waterfall before my us tour. It is located at Ibaraki. Japan offers a three waterfall for visitor but this fall is most beautiful. You can see lots of creation of God. When you visit during winter season you can enjoy there different beauty. There the view of waterfall is superlative.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are Zavier! The Fukuroda Falls is one of the most famous falls in Japan. You have shared useful information about this falls. I had never chance to go there but after reading your post I have decided to visit there and see the natural beauty of God. Would you like to tell me nearest hotel to stay there and which time is best to visit this fall?

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! Toyoko Inn Hitachi Ekimae is the nearest hotel from The Fukuroda Falls. Its distance is 18.38 Km. but I suggest you during the tour you stay Smile Hotel Mito. This hotel service is great. The rooms are small but comfortable. Wi-Fi in public areas service is available. You can also enjoy there delicious food.

emilyjoset
    What's about switzerland ? O.O

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hy guys! According to my point of view Niagara falls, Yellowstone national park and Yosemite valley these are one of most beautiful places around the world. i have been there numerous of times yet and got many remarkable experiences there.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fukuroda falls is one of the places to go in Japan, the Grand Canyon is also a must see in Arizona USA. If you love beaches, Bora Bora island of the Islands of French Polynesia is best.

janny123

Beautiful and amazing places in the world

Quote Originally Posted by kayly123 View Post
    Hy guys! According to my point of view Niagara falls, Yellowstone national park and Yosemite valley these are one of most beautiful places around the world. i have been there numerous of times yet and got many remarkable experiences there.....
    I agree with you that Niagara Falls and Yellowstone national park are alluring places from all over the world. I love to stay go there again and again. These days I am going there again with my uncle after science center exposition park tour. kayly123! Do you like to go there again?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by stylishfirm View Post
    Fukuroda falls is one of the places to go in Japan, the Grand Canyon is also a must see in Arizona USA. If you love beaches, Bora Bora island of the Islands of French Polynesia is best.
    You are right Fukuroda Falls and Grand Canyon are worth visiting places and well known due to their natural beauty.I explore the Grand Canyon last year and recently came back from my Fukuroda Falls trip with my wife and had a great experience on both sites.Now I have a plan to have some fun in New York and shopping in Rockefeller Center. What will you say about it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier23! you have shared great information about the Fukuroda Falls in Japan. I have visited the Fall, when i was in Japan. It was a great experience to visit japan after so long. I enjoyed a lot ther and saw so many other places in japan. That was a great experience of my life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Japan has always been in my bucket list. Hopefully next year we could visit Japan and Fukuroda Falls is definitely included in my list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast