Hi! I'm 18 and I live in nv. When I was a sophomore (15), there was this girl who was really cute. She already had a girlfriend so I never talked to her plus she was a senior, but she always smiled at me and stared and added me on fb so we we're sort of friendly I guess. At the end of the year when she graduated I learned she was foreign exchange and she moved back to England. SO I had 0 chance after she even broke up with her gf to talk to her and become friends. 3 years later, he (Now Female to Male Transgender so I'm going to start saying he) and I still have each other on fb and instagram and skype. From time to time he tags me in songs he thinks I'll like and mentions me in comments but we never had a real conversation so I don't know how to start talking to him. I like him a lot, he's got a great personality and we have a lot in common. He's very close with a lot of my old high school friends, and comes to visit from time to time. I just don't know how to start a conversation with someone who's so perfect it makes my heart shake. Help? thank you