Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IQ Tests

Downloads
    Uploads

IQ Tests

I just did it, and got an email though with the result in as promised. Check your spam folder.

Downloads
    Uploads

IQ Tests

You should try the proper Mensa test, by actually booking a test and doing a supervised one. That'll give you a better, more accurate result than the others because i'm guessing that it has been developed over the years to be a better indicator of IQ (to a degree). It's also good because you can see where you stand in relation to the rest of the nation i.e. what percentile you're in.

If you do really well and get in the top 2% then you get a place in Mensa. From what I recall when I did it, there were 2 tests and you needed a different score on each of those to gain entry based on difficulty. Not sure if it's free tho and you can't do it from home but i reckon it's your best bet in terms of accuracy.

Downloads
    Uploads

IQ Tests

Probs, but mensa say all tests give variying "numbers" and invite members based on whether or not your in the top 2% of the population.. I believe you have to pay to take the test, would be interesting...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12