Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your favorite Family guy character?

Quagmire....

One word - Taylor Hanson

Downloads
    Uploads

Your favorite Family guy character?

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Peter: Everybody I've got bad news. We've been cancelled.
    Lois: Oh no Peter! How could they do that?
    Peter: Well unfortuantely Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that FOX has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, And Greg The Bunny....
    Lois: Is there no hope?
    Peter: Well I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot.

Vacuum repairman: There you go, all fixed. Turns out a half-eaten meatball was clogging up the intake.
    Peter: Oh. Well, did you save it?
    Vacuum repairman: Uh, no.
    Peter: You bastard.

Lois: You're drunk again.
    Peter: No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking.

Peter: Ok, here's another riddle. A woman has two children. A homicidal murderer tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let him kill?
    Brian: That's... that's not a riddle. That's ... that's just terrible.
    Peter: Wrong, the ugly one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12