Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Men!!!

Junior Member SylvesterJePussycat's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Men!!!

Think KickChick hit the nail on the head, at the end of the day you are the only one that knows what he's like and if you truly believe that he is sorry and truly believe that you are meant to be with him then follow your heart and do what you feel is right. Although if that is what you want to do, make sure that he knows that this is his ONE get out of jail free card and you wont tolerate it if it happens again.

Downloads
    Uploads

Men!!!

Thanks you guys for all your input!!

we are still together and I do know he's sorry about the whole situation.

I'm just a bit scared of turning in to one of those jealous freaks who follow there other half around and freak if they're 1 minute late getting in.

It's just going to take time I guess but I'm sure we'll slowly become the couple we once were.

Cheers again everyone xx

Downloads
    Uploads

Men!!!

Glad to see that the 2 of you are able to work through this.

Downloads
    Uploads

Men!!!

Men and women both do stupid things. No ones perfect nor should they be expected to be perfect. I'm someone who can tolerate a lot of mistakes but you have to decide for yourself how much you can tolerate and draw that line. Be true to yourself first and then worry about your mate.....good luck to you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Men!!!

..women so very often. You can identify a good guy but don't feel any attraction towards them and instead go for a bad guy. And then you wonder how come you get cheated on ? Womens logic ! Makes no sense to me sometimes.

Christian

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789