Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 422 of 503 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone got Sunrider Liberation Day beta 12?(the last one)
    Sunrider Liberation Day is not out yet and not free, beta 12 is Mask of Arcadius

Unregistered
    Sunrider Liberation Day is not out yet and not free, beta 12 is Mask of Arcadius
    I know its not free, but check your facts before posting. https://www.patreon.com/posts/4396532 beta 12 IS out

Unregistered
    Hey there guys I am very sorry to ask for this especially because I know the game is free and on steam but I dont have an account there and would be really grateful if anyone knew a different place where I can download Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons
    the game isn't actually free. the prologue is, but they're asking you to buy each guy's route as DLC. you'll have to wait for the game + dlc to be shared.

Unregistered
    Funny how tgywal decided to share Blood Code only after the nice anon from here shared it

Unregistered
    Well that's great! especially since apparently the creators fixed the english translations a bit so hopefully it'll be readable.

Unregistered
    Omg I didn't know that. Thanks for answering! That kinda sucks :c Would you say its worth buying after playing the prologue? (if you played it)

Unregistered
    Funny how tgywal decided to share Blood Code only after the nice anon from here shared it
    i guess she realized she had to act fast so she can get some recognition before other websites release it and she's ignored. looks like she's even sharing it publicly instead of telling everyone to pm her and she'll choose who she gives it to....

Unregistered
    igg games has blood code as well.

Unregistered
    I sent Blood Code to igg-games myself because I couldn't crack it, glad they were so quick~ here's the direct link:

Blood Code Free Download (v1.03) - IGGGAMES

The translation is definitely readable, you should be able to tell what's happening, it's just really awkward and robotic. The publishers are going to keep trying to improve it over time though.

Unregistered
    I sent Blood Code to igg-games myself because I couldn't crack it, glad they were so quick~ here's the direct link:

Blood Code Free Download (v1.03) - IGGGAMES

The translation is definitely readable, you should be able to tell what's happening, it's just really awkward and robotic. The publishers are going to keep trying to improve it over time though.
    Thanks again Anon-chan <3

Page 422 of 503 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472 ... LastLast