Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 373 of 503 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 5029
    Unregistered
    *shrugs* It's part of the system.

Some people are reluctant to invest in games where they're unsure of their quality. Some would very much like to play, but maybe their parents won't buy it for them or they don't have enough money. And then, there are some who pirate it just because they really don't want to spend a dime. Pirating actually helps the game spread to more people. Though, yes, these people may or may not buy the game in the future.

We're just requesting games and if people upload it, then we'll go ahead and download it.

(As you can see, I'm not exactly arguing against you, because I actually understand your point. But pirating is something ever present and I rather doubt that your words would discourage people from pirating. Just saying.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's disgusting how all of you are pirating. Not only are we are all paying more for the games that you are pirating, you are all single-handedly killing any possibilities of any future localization of games.
    Get off your ass and work to buy your own games. Don't play it if you cannot afford the games. This is a luxury, not a necessity. Stop being spoiled. The reason why we're not getting much localization is because of piracy and it's annoying cause people who are willing to pay for the games will not be able to play it as well.
    If people can pay for games they should but the bolded is a little uncalled for, some people cannot work, some people literally CANNOT get off their asses because they are disabled. Your point is valid you don't need to be rude in an effort to prove it.
    Last edited by Unrecognisable; 10-04-2015 at 02:47 PM.

Unregistered
    It's disgusting how all of you are pirating. Not only are we are all paying more for the games that you are pirating, you are all single-handedly killing any possibilities of any future localization of games.
    Get off your ass and work to buy your own games. Don't play it if you cannot afford the games. This is a luxury, not a necessity. Stop being spoiled. The reason why we're not getting much localization is because of piracy and it's annoying cause people who are willing to pay for the games will not be able to play it as well.
    My question is, how did you end up here? Why are you on a pirating forum in the first place? Also I completely understand your point - I myself will never pirate from Idea Factory because I want them to translate more games. For example, I have access to pirate Amnesia but I'm waiting until I get the chance to buy it on Steam because I know I'll be able to afford it. (And that's saying a lot because I LOVE that game and anime, and I've been waiting for years for it to be translated.) However, I'm NOT gonna waste money on games I'm not sure about. Thank goodness I pirated Blue Rose and Dead But Alive! Southern England, I found those games to be HORRIBLE. I'm not going to waste my money on games that I find crappy. And I'm not apologetic about pirating those at all. Even for the good games, I don't feel guilty about it. If I can get something for free that I enjoy instead of paying for it, then I will. Yeah we're stealing from other people and it's not really excusable, but that's just how it is. I'd rather save my money for other things if I can.

But besides that. here's no need to lash out on people on here anyways. You're preaching to the wrong crowd; yelling at people who pirate isn't going to change anything. If you're that bothered by it then go complain elsewhere to people who will actually care to listen. At the end of the day, I'm still gonna be downloading games for free instead of paying 30 dollars.

Unregistered
    What you said doesn't make sense at all. What is the purpose of preaching people who actually buy their game. You might not care to listen but there is a need to put this out there to let you all know the consequence of what all of you are doing. I'm aware of what you're insinuating but I don't pirate my games. I actually bought Amnesia for both Vita and Steam just because I want to support the developers. I'm only here cause I read a blog post regarding Amnesia and piracy. Tbh, that's a really selfish mindset you have. You rather save your money and enjoy something that someone else spent their time working on, no matter how horrible the game might be.That is their livelihood. Also, the part about disability and piracy is a little far fetched isn't it? That is a very literal way of interpreting my post but you should get my gist if you have the slightest sense.

I'm aware that my post is harsh but I really hope that if you can afford to, please buy the game instead of resorting to piracy. This only hurts everyone.

Unregistered
    feeding trolls only encourages them

Unregistered
    I'm sorry but please check the meaning of troll. What I'm saying is relevant and just because it invokes negative emotions does not mean that I am trolling.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry but please check the meaning of troll. What I'm saying is relevant and just because it invokes negative emotions does not mean that I am trolling.
    The validity of your argument is irrelevant. Your initial message was off topic, and you had to know that coming to a piracy forum and calling people thieves would illicit a negative reaction. So I think if it's not trolling, it's cutting it pretty close.

Unregistered
    Of course it would. But there is a cause for the action. People committing piracy are the target audience for my initial post. Obviously, I would then post my message to a piracy site to inform them of the backlash of piracy and how it is affecting everyone. Sure, I could be kinder in my post and I do admit that I was rude but my point is still valid, as many of the above had pointed out.
    Tbh, if you don't have enough money or your parents won't pay for the game, then don't play it. That is not a valid reason really.
    My parent never give me money for games and I have to work outside of school to pay for my meals and to save up for games that I want.
    Sure piracy can spread the games to people, yeah but for free. The developers are not earning enough. And then what's next? They stopped developing games because there are little to no profit. The amount of money earned from those who actually buy the games are insufficient for them to sustain their job.

On that note, it is rather childish to call someone a troll for pointing out something negative. The truth is that it is wrong to pirate and there is no excuse for that. At least some people admit of their wrongdoing regardless of how unwilling they are to change this habit. The worse are people being self-righteous and entitled.

Unregistered
    Also, I don't understand what you mean by my validity of argument is irrelevant. Either it is valid or not, or it is relevant or not. That sentence does not make sense at all.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry but if I interpret your message correctly, what you're saying is that it does not matter how valid my argument was because my initial message was off-topic..
    Well that's weird but I have already addressed this two posts back. If my argument is valid, it is valid. How can it be irrelevant then to the discussion then? It's like you're saying,
    "You are right, but pfft - that does not matter because this is a piracy board and you cannot preach us here since this is our haven."

...but I might be wrong so you might like to enlighten me on what that meant

Page 373 of 503 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast