Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 365 of 503 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Another anon here. I tried making a Google Spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Anyone can edit it!
    I've added games up to the 66th page. I haven't added most of the links though since they're either dead, links to non-updated games, or very easily available.
    I have most of the games here and I can update most of the links.

You can start adding the games here, Yuyui! You can even add columns of other information of the game!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another anon here. I tried making a Google Spreadsheet here: [I can't quote urls so sorry if I deleted it in the quote]
    Anyone can edit it!
    I've added games up to the 66th page. I haven't added most of the links though since they're either dead, links to non-updated games, or very easily available.
    I have most of the games here and I can update most of the links.
    You can start adding the games here, Yuyui! You can even add columns of other information of the game!
    Oh, wow, I didn't notice, thank goodness I checked!
    I'm going to start from the 66th page then and add onto yours!
    I'm checking if a game is the latest update but I've got a couple of links. I think that until there aren't links of the newest versions, anything is useful, right?
    Thank you for your work!

Unregistered
    Wow, I just want to give my thanks to the guys behind the spreadsheet! You guys are awesome.

Unregistered
    Wow, I just want to give my thanks to the guys behind the spreadsheet! You guys are awesome.

Unregistered
    Hi, I'd like to request the game Stray Cat Crossing. (:

Unregistered
    Erogedonwload has a list and most of English VNs uploaded, dead links are updated all the time and the missing games are getting added over time.
    The only English VNs that are not uploaded on ED are the free ones, and if you have any of the missing games you can send the links to the admin in a PM on the forum and they will be added.

ED List: Downloads | Eroge Download
    The forum for ED Download english hentai games - Home
    Note: If you want to use the ED list use the one from the main site since the list on the forum is broken and incomplete.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I still have everything I've upp'ed to mega for this thread. ihav is being weird about me posting images & I can't copy the file names directly so here's a quick screenshot : i.imgur (DOT) com/b38kfSl.png (let me know if you want me to post any of them here)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'd like to request the game Stray Cat Crossing. (:
    Here ya go: mega(DOT)nz /#!YAsFgBIB!xJa86Ypwkqta_I3viQcP39-eI_gvG4nemV-6zuEP5qc

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetqueerbb View Post
    Here ya go: mega(DOT)nz /#!YAsFgBIB!xJa86Ypwkqta_I3viQcP39-eI_gvG4nemV-6zuEP5qc
    Not the anon above but thank you so much!!! Um, is this the full Steam version? I heard they released an update to make the chase in-game easier ;__;

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not the anon above but thank you so much!!! Um, is this the full Steam version? I heard they released an update to make the chase in-game easier ;__;
    tbh, I'm not 100% sure but it only dropped like a week ago so I'm assuming its the newest version
    Last edited by sweetqueerbb; 09-01-2015 at 08:34 AM.

Page 365 of 503 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast