Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 293 of 503 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by supervamp78 View Post
    Are you talking about no thank you?
    Um... I'm some random anon and I'm kind of confused here, but isn't the post you're quoting from a very old page (page 40 in fact) ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Um... I'm some random anon and I'm kind of confused here, but isn't the post you're quoting from a very old page (page 40 in fact) ?
    Ahh probably this place is a bit wonky for me so sometimes I load on a later page but if I get a recent update of the fourm I get sent backwards. My bads.

Y NO PAYPAL?
    I keep trying to buy 'No Thank You' but the site keeps refusing my credit card with, "An error occurred during the credit card process. Please re-enter your credit card information." Others seem to be having the same problem. My card works with all other sites so I don't get what's wrong with MangaGamer. Anyone else?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Y NO PAYPAL? View Post
    I keep trying to buy 'No Thank You' but the site keeps refusing my credit card with, "An error occurred during the credit card process. Please re-enter your credit card information." Others seem to be having the same problem. My card works with all other sites so I don't get what's wrong with MangaGamer. Anyone else?
    You should contact MangaGamer support or ask them on their ask MangaGamer | ask.fm/MangaGamerStaff

Unregistered
    It isn't free in my country also anon. It's a premium link. You're being hasty as well.
    I'm in the United States, and it (still) works for me. It's not my fault if it's not free for all 180+ countries in the world. Nobody checks that, because it's unreasonable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mangagamer has said that they're payment system has an international check thing which triggers fraud on alot of cards. You have to contact support and they'll help you pay for it.

Unregistered
    I have a really bad internet connection (most of the time I don't even have internet) so when I tried to play this free otome game called Skights, the game was really slow and I couldn't play it. So my question: does somebody know how to download the chapters of this game?(I already tried to download it using methods used for flash games and it didn't work). I would really appreciate all help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no luck finding a NO THANK YOU torrent anywhere yet (the english vrs of course) so that sucks but it has been completely ripped g.e-hentai in case anyone wanted to check it. I'm personally waiting to play the full game but its nice that the uncensored CGs are already posted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a really bad internet connection (most of the time I don't even have internet) so when I tried to play this free otome game called Skights, the game was really slow and I couldn't play it. So my question: does somebody know how to download the chapters of this game?(I already tried to download it using methods used for flash games and it didn't work). I would really appreciate all help.
    Since the game is running thro the joilly engine I don't think its able to be dl'd at this time, tho the engine developers did mention they were looking into adding that feature...eventually. Sorry anon, I know how much it sucks to have a weak internet connection.

Unregistered
    sweetqueerbb - thank you for looking it up and trying to help me, I really appreciate it ^-^
    Guess, I will have to wait untill it is possible to download it.

Thank you for help.

Page 293 of 503 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast