Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 291 of 503 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, Thank You!!!

https: // mc8lsy. 1fichier. com/
    I don't want to be rude but this is the Japanese version and is a premium only link. Go scam someone else.

Unregistered
    I don't want to be rude but this is the Japanese version and is a premium only link. Go scam someone else.
    Its not a scam, read below that post. He said that it was a mistake -_-

Unregistered
    I'm not trying to sound like a jerk and I absolutely can't read a word of Japanese and I've never tried translating a VN before and I'm sure it's a really hard job but mangagamer doesn't 'create' the game. They just licence and translate it which is indeed hard and time consuming and they do a damn fine job too but they're dozens of free translation groups that provide a professional quality job and they don't even ask for a dollar in return. Sometimes these companies forget about their general audience and start to change into a private industry for a handful of rabid fans which is NOT how it should be as much as I'm concerned.

Unregistered
    Well you know they spend a lot of time and effort into translating the game, plus most of them had to know more then 1 language to do this, so i think it is fair for them to put up those prices. Would you waste a whole year to translate something for a mere thank you? I wouldn't.

Unregistered
    No, Thank You!!! is actually the top selling game from mangagamer site right now http://i.imgur.com/RSDPN8r.png

Unregistered
    No, Thank You!!! is actually the top selling game from mangagamer site right now http://i.imgur.com/RSDPN8r.png
    Wtf how can No Thank You and that Hunie Pop thing be selling more than Eden ?!?!?

Unregistered
    Wtf how can No Thank You and that Hunie Pop thing be selling more than Eden ?!?!?
    The standard answer would be "Because people like them more". xD

I don't know Eden... Looks like one of the many occurring 'guy gets girls' games... I guess it has a lot of competition for it's spot seeing how the site is flooded with them. Hunie Pop: 'guy gets girls' meets Candy Crush? The art is pretty though... I think No Thank You is selling more because there hasn't been an official English release of a good BL game in a very long time. It's like a rare gem for a lot of fans and the demo was actually really great!

Mildly Offended
    I don't want to be rude but...
    Yeah, you did. Otherwise you wouldn't have directed a personal attack at me. And that bit of your post I quoted was more about you preemptively shielding yourself from criticism rather than sparing my feelings.

"Oh, I can't get offended! S/he clearly meant no offense! S/he said so, right there!"
    -----

Anyway, to the meat:

There is no scam. There is no referral link, nor a survey. It's a not a premium link, at least I can and did download it in full. Since I apologized within the next couple of posts for my mistake, clearly deceit was not my angle either. With all things considered, reasonably, someone would think I just made an error being too hasty. I assume in your haste to have a "gotcha" moment you also made a mistake.

Clearly haste is not our friend this week.

Unregistered
    I'm not trying to sound like a jerk and I absolutely can't read a word of Japanese and I've never tried translating a VN before and I'm sure it's a really hard job but mangagamer doesn't 'create' the game. They just licence and translate it which is indeed hard and time consuming and they do a damn fine job too but they're dozens of free translation groups that provide a professional quality job and they don't even ask for a dollar in return. Sometimes these companies forget about their general audience and start to change into a private industry for a handful of rabid fans which is NOT how it should be as much as I'm concerned.
    The people need to pay their bills and eat. It's a profession for the people employed at the companies, while fan translators do it mostly as a hobby. There's also the fact that they can't really ask for money anyway since they don't own the project or a license to it. I imagine these companies lawyers' finding fans charging money for stuff is akin to sharks sensing blood in the water.

At the end of the day I suppose some of us just want it for free, which is 'fine', but to argue the companies should provide it for us is silly.

Unregistered
    NO THANK YOU English version is like half the price of the Japanese version anyway. Considering the length and the amount of CGs I think the price is pretty reasonable. If you can't buy it because you don't have a credit card or something, I won't judge, and I'll share it as soon as someone makes a crack, but I hope anyone who is able will buy it anyway. More sales = promise of a bigger audience for future English BL games = lower prices next time.

Page 291 of 503 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast