Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 290 of 503 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Wait, sorry. Might be in Japanese. Didn't read everything through.

Unregistered
    No, Thank You!!! is in Japanese, I think. Didn't read it through. Sorry.

Unregistered
    I would really like to buy No, Thank You!! too, but it's not even about the price for me (which is still pretty high btw, since converting it to real almost triples the price). but the fact that absolutely no one in my family has an international credit card. If it was for the price, I could have economized for some weeks and bought it, but since it requires credit card, buying it is pretty hopeless for me.
    I have no problems waiting for people to upload though, specially since it will give mangagamer more sales... But I still hope it gets uploaded at some point since I'm trash and I really want to play it, so thanks in advance if someone does upload it :v

Welp, sorry for the random rant and/or bad english, I'm completely self taught in it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If someone still search full version "Always Remember Me":
    Code:
    goo.gl/ctB9Ea

Jii
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Flower Shop : Summer in Fairbook http : // filefactory . com / file/ 5k53255ojntb/ The_Flower_Shop_final.exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrecognisable View Post
    I suggest ddgamez for Nicole and Heileen 2 and 3 (it doesn't have 1 though).
    Thank you very much! ^^

Unregistered
    I would really like to buy No, Thank You!! too, but it's not even about the price for me (which is still pretty high btw, since converting it to real almost triples the price). but the fact that absolutely no one in my family has an international credit card. If it was for the price, I could have economized for some weeks and bought it, but since it requires credit card, buying it is pretty hopeless for me.
    I have no problems waiting for people to upload though, specially since it will give mangagamer more sales... But I still hope it gets uploaded at some point since I'm trash and I really want to play it, so thanks in advance if someone does upload it :v

Welp, sorry for the random rant and/or bad english, I'm completely self taught in it.
    well you're certainly not the only one that can't afford that dreadful price. I don't think a lot of people would be willing to pay 40 bucks for a visual novel, truth be told.
    what are these people thinking? a price that high probably won't bring a lot of profit to the company as much as, say, a 20 bucks product would.

Unregistered
    Indeed, not to mention their VNs usually have voice acting, 'better' artwork and 'better' music and etc. So it's reasonable in their standards. On a similar note, it'll take a while for the mangagamer's version of No, Thank You!! to be available in the net.

Unregistered
    Hello,
    I've been looking through this forum in search of duplicity beyond the lies, but ufortunately all provided links are dead, thus my question: can someone upload it once more? I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I will eternally gratefull^_^.

Thank you in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Indeed, not to mention their VNs usually have voice acting, 'better' artwork and 'better' music and etc. So it's reasonable in their standards. On a similar note, it'll take a while for the mangagamer's version of No, Thank You!! to be available in the net.
    Actually some of mangagmers stuff gets day one torrents, I think this one is taking so long because it's the usual mangagamer crowds thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    dUpLiCiTy ~Beyond The Lies~ : www . anime-sharing . com/forum/otome-game-requests-116/~duplicity~-beyond-lies-english-135055/

Page 290 of 503 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast