Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 289 of 503 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 5029
    Unregistered
    dandelion : wishes brought to you cannot be pirated, it requires you to have a internet connection all the time, so they can see that you actually bought the game, same thing with nameless.

Unregistered
    yep, people who are still asking for Dandelion really needs to understand that at this time unless by some miracle the author decides to produce a DRM free version (which they've have already done if they wanted) then getting this game pirated is impossible.

Unregistered
    But I got internet. I talk to you here rite? that means I got internet to play

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But I got internet. I talk to you here rite? that means I got internet to play
    Please read what the folks above have said.

NO! I have explained this before but I was called:
    a) insulting/offensive for saying that it is impossible
    b) rude for not telling people in a nice, kind, gentle, coddling way that leaves the possibility for them to some day get what they want, when they want it, in the way they want it
    c) TLDR and wasting people's time by wanting them to read a long explanation.

Dandelion and similar games on that platform CANNOT be pirated for a simple reason, the game maker tracks the buyers' IP address.

Because when I say that, people claim they should be able to play the game because they have the internet and can surf the net, and so should have no problems playing a pirated version of the game, I say again - NO!

I will give you a simplified example with a fake person. Pretend Jane bought Dandelion. What happens is this:
    1) game maker takes down all Jane's details when she buys the game. This information includes Jane's email, and IP address

2) IP address is UNIQUE to the company that you use to surf the internet. If you are in UK and use British telecoms, you will have an IP address from British Telecoms that is for your home addres and that address ONLY.
    3) That game requires Jane to log into the game maker's site/platform. That place records the buyers IP address and ONLY lets that IP address play the game.
    4) whenever Jane plays the game, she MUST be connected to that game on the game maker's site through the IP adrees she used to buy the game.
    5) If Jane goes to Germany on holiday with her laptop and wants to play the game. She CANNOT. Why? Because her german IP address will be the hotel's IP, not her own British telecoms IP that is recorded by the game maker's site as the buyer of the hame.

This is why NO ONE can crack this game. This is why even if someone gives you the game and if you are connected to the internet in your own country through your own internt service provider, you are NOT the IP address that purchased the game. This means you cannot play it/

Unregistered
    Dandelion steam version is supposed to be DRM free aside from the usual Steam crap, so you should be able to crack it the same way people crack other steam games. Now the real problem is that the people who usually crack steam games dont want to bother with VNs for whatever reason.

Unregistered
    any1 got backstagepass full ver? i wait so long oredi

Downloads
    Uploads
    The full version of Backstage Pass hasn't been released, they are still working on it. The available version is 0.7 which is pretty complete minus the voices: www . mediafire . com / ?wa95h8 1at5khh3j

Unregistered
    Hi there! Im the person who asked for the dandelion the wishes brought to you in the previous page not the person who wrote about the internet one..
    Thank you for writing this and explaining to me! and wow thanks i didnt knew anything about it xD

Unregistered
    Hey guys! Can I request No, Thank You!!! please? It's a new BL game that's recently released by Mangagamer.
    I know we should support it to bring more games overseas but still...the price is pretty high for me ;-;
    Thank you so much!

Unregistered
    No, Thank You!!!

https: // mc8lsy. 1fichier. com/

Page 289 of 503 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast