Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 277 of 503 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    password no work.
    It works, the zip doesn't need password but the installation window does.
    Ugh...I now feel how you feel #2759. It's a pain to help people who can't help themselves.

Unregistered
    It works, the zip doesn't need password but the installation window does.
    Ugh...I now feel how you feel #2759. It's a pain to help people who can't help themselves.
    This is the writer of thread 2759. The complaint you received about the password not working is part of the many, many, many things I consider negative remarks here. This is exactly what I meant when I referred to people MOSTLY replying to complain OR to ask for more games. Such behaviour as the person asking for the password when it was IN PLAIN SIGHT and the person claiming the password did not work are only TOO TYPICAL of the people here in my experience.

In my experience online and in real life, people don't read because they are too lazy. They see 5 lines of text and refuse to go on further. Here, they see lines of text and they don't read. What they do is zero in on the download link and that's it. In real life, they are too lazy to read too. They expect everything, EVEN LIFE to be a case of "a gif sums it all up". I am an adjunct prof at a uni and my undergrads refuse to do the readings, and when I give them a movie of the book to watch, they claim they have short attention spans and can I give them a gif that sums up the plot of the book, the themes of book, how it relates to the course. The department tells me to give in to these undergrads. Ugh.

As an upshot, you get people like the person claiming that they don't see the password and learning to help themselves if they want the game.

In the second case regarding the person who says the password doesn't work. That's a case of people NOT reading past instructions AND not wanting to help themselves. In the past I have stated REPEATEDLY that they should check file size from the download site (such as MF, sendspace, whatever) before pressing the download button and comparing it to the download size of the file once download has completed. But they do not do this. Instead, they complain that it's troublesome to do this when their computers already say download has finished. When I point out their connection could have died halfway and this would result in their computers downloading the file incompletely, resulting in only less than 100% of a 150 mb file (for example) being downloaded, I tell them that an incomplete file results in the zip/rar file failing to unzip/extract successful. BUT they claim checking file size before and after downloading wastes time, gives them more "work" to do instead of "click and download", they never found the need to do so in the past, and they don't see why they should start now.

Even if people heed this instruction to check file size before and after downloading, they don't bother to get new winrar (which is free and easily found on the internet if one searches for it) and use new winrar to unzip the file. When I explain that this is STRONGLY ADVISABLE, they tell me how sad they are that their joy at getting the game has turned sour when they failed to extract the game from the rar/zip file, AND it's troublesome to get new winrar and install it when they already have winrar on their computers. I explain that files zipped/compressed with new winrar can't be opened with old winrar, and this accounts for why their unzipping failed even though they have the correct file size. BUT they repeat the "why should I get new winrar when i already an existing version" spiel. Ugh.

It's annoying to see that after people like me get told off for being unreasonable towards the young who don't know better and don't know how to do things, OR am told off for being selfish for not wanting to help, such behaviour is still present here.

Unregistered
    ehh you being unreasonable? although I admit it's too much work, when I desire something, I do it the hard way manually. it burns my brain, but most of the time, my effort worth them all. you DON'T and CAN'T pleases everyone, so it's okay to feel like this. those are ungrateful people, and you have done you part in providing the sources (without obligation to), so I, quite appreciate what you have done so far. when you want something, you need to throw in effort. it's meaningless, if everything is provided as easy it can be. I'm hard on myself most of the time, and I'm so done being people pleaser in life. no one paid you, nor appreciate, not even understand what you went through (except authoritative powers that can complaint, and instruct us, for eg.teachers). I am ashamed to be in those young generation (usually, I criticize them for this lazy attitude, really). so don't beat up yourself. it pains me. I am so sorry you have to meet many kind of this jerks in life.

Unregistered
    ....Also, you DO know that maybe, just maybe, it's because people who actually read everything and understand don't exactly always reply (some do a brief 'thanks') so it might seem that there are a lot of ignorant people.

Well, hang in there. I suppose no one would be right to hold anything against you because it's perfectly okay to get annoyed or angry. But I supposed it'd be better if you could just nudge them to the right direction rather than rage rant. It would be better if you said nothing if you can't say anything helpful - because I believe that for most part, people don't really change much or learn when they're adults(or something to that extent). So there goes the hope of making them realize what a pain it seems.

Feel free to leave and never come back if it is all too much. Don't force yourself. (and soon, there'd be no one at all to answer anything, I suppose)

Unregistered
    People stop complaining already, it is damn annoying. If you dont want to help then dont and if you do than do, its as simple as that.

Anyway here is eden* if someone wants it: http : // erogedownload . com / downloads / eden/
    And i suggest that you guy buy this one if you can since its definitely worth it and by buying it you support the the completion of Supipara.

Unregistered
    People stop complaining already, it is damn annoying. If you dont want to help then dont and if you do than do, its as simple as that.

Anyway here is eden* if someone wants it: http : // erogedownload . com / downloads / eden/
    And i suggest that you guy buy this one if you can since its definitely worth it and by buying it you support the the completion of Supipara.
    Forgot to say you will have to wait a few days for the crack but it will be posted on the same site as soon as it is available.

Unregistered
    Good evening, could I ask if someone owns Artisan: going home again?

Unregistered
    I am fine now thanks

Unregistered
    Oh, wow thank you! That's so nice. I'm sorry I didn't see your post before. So, you're okay now?
    I am fine now thanks

Unregistered
    hello, does anyone still have the persistent file for love and order? I've searched and every links are either dead alr or fake... Thanks in advance

Page 277 of 503 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast