Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 276 of 503 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to share my steam games but I don't know how to get pass DRM protection and etc.
    Anyone can link to guide so I can share Oblivious Garden ~Carmina Burana
    The previous links posted was an outdated guide :/
    I'm not sure if the game is DRM-free or not, but does it need to launch the Steam Client first when you try to play it? If it doesn't then it's DRM-free.

Try to locate the folder it's installed (usually the path is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\[the folder name]), after that you only have to zip all of the files and upload it somewhere, and share the links.

Unregistered
    Okay here is X-note version 2: https:// mega.co.nz/#!bR00FYqD!5TfgE0_tT3Adnlqgry LzPCu9crPZujG2jitQXPzQMiM
    Thank you dear anon, you are amazing!

Unregistered
    it has drm protection.i mentioned it on my first post.

Unregistered
    Thanks to all anons that uploaded their games or shared the links with all of us!
    And to the anon who is willing to share Oblivious Garden, I hope you can find out how to do it. I'm sorry if I am of no help to you...

List update:
    - Black Diary Case 1
    - Black Diary Case 2
    - Voices from the Sea Plus
    - Sakura Angels
    - Shan Gui
    - Oblivious Garden ~Carmina Burana
    - Harajuku Dating Paradise
    - Secret Sorrow of the Siblings
    - Sons of Arcadia
    - Hate Plus
    - Dandelion: Wishes Brought to You
    - High School Dreams: Best Friends Forever
    - Sword of Asumi

Recent links:
    - Hatoful Boyfriend Steam Edition

- Princess of Ruin v1.4
    - HuniePop
    - Snow Light
    - Sakura Spirit v1.1
    - X-note v2
    - Unhack: Destruction
    - Fate/Knight Rhapsody Act 1

Unregistered
    I want to share my steam games but I don't know how to get pass DRM protection and etc.
    Anyone can link to guide so I can share Oblivious Garden ~Carmina Burana
    The previous links posted was an outdated guide :/
    Thank you for your willingness to share and here is a guide http : // freesteam . net / threads / how-to-make-any-game-nosteam-standalone.4329/

Unregistered
    Im sorry but thats a 2008 guide. There were new files included in steam now.

Unregistered
    Hatoful Boyfriend Steam Edition : http:// visualnovelarchives.blogspot .com/2015/01/pchatoful-boyfriend.html
    What's the serial number? I can't even install the game.. Thanks for the upload though.

Unregistered
    What's the serial number? I can't even install the game.. Thanks for the upload though.
    The password/serial posted in the page. It's below the d/l link. Even I can see it.
    Reading is your friend.

Unregistered
    Ugh. I'm sorry if this sounds vindictive or mean, but such comments are part of the reasons why I am NO LONGER inclined to help in this community. I am in the anon who wrote the TLDR "bitchy" threads #2636, #2637, #2628

Luckily for you, person who didn't bother to find out password on your own by reading everything on the relevant download/upload site provided by kind anons, there are people who are less scrupulous than me and who are still willing to help.

But if, the anon who replied to you in thread no.2757 gets your answer that is something like "but how should i know i must read things to find it out" or "omg, i just click and download. it's not fair there is download" etc etc (which is USUALLY my experience), then you only have yourself to blame in the future when the people who are willing to help dwindle to nothing.

Unregistered
    The password/serial posted in the page. It's below the d/l link. Even I can see it.
    Reading is your friend.
    password no work.

Page 276 of 503 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast