Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 255 of 503 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know that someone has already uploaded Long Live The Queen and Lucky Rabbit Reflex on the earlier pages, but may I ask for it again..? (The links for them are dead) I am not asking for the earliest version, just any version you have is okay.. if anyone has it, I would be very grateful if you gave me the download link(s)... Thank you very much !
    For Lucky Rabit Reflex there's a good link here: ht tp:/ /www. seve n7down. com/201 1/07/lucky-rab bit-reflex-fina l.ht ml

Unregistered
    hey guys sorry i just installed nicole dating sim on my comp but for some reason the howler refuses to work and it gives me a failed mssg each time. btw the game version is 1.0.5 (the latest ver) so i'd be happy if someone could perhaps upload the persistent file or propose a better solution for using the howler.
    tyvm in advance

Unregistered
    ^
    Hope this helps: http : / /www . 4shared.co m/file/dD h6V3 ATce /persistent.h tml

Unregistered
    oh thank you dear anon! but i actually solved the problem w/o the persistent file. i'll give a brief explanation in case anyone else encounters the same problem as i did.
    basically, i restarted my computer and disconnected from the internet, then i opened the howler and typed my mail in the register section. and ta-da! it worked.

maybe i was supposed to do that all along but i didn't know so in case anyone needs this 'basic' information i shall put it here.

Unregistered
    may i ask you what's new in this updated version of backstage pass? as far as i know, they will not be included voices. how about the plot? anything changes? i mean did the story lengthen? if not, it's just better to wait for full version. if there IS voices included, I'm in for someone who could share this game.
    It has Lloyd's route to summaries. Doubt it'll have voices until the finished product.

Unregistered
    does anyone have links to princess battles? all the aforementioned ones are all dead.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can somerbody buy and upload Princess Of Ruin?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sport22 View Post
    I would like to request that to. Thanks in advance!

Unregistered
    oh thank you dear anon! but i actually solved the problem w/o the persistent file. i'll give a brief explanation in case anyone else encounters the same problem as i did.
    basically, i restarted my computer and disconnected from the internet, then i opened the howler and typed my mail in the register section. and ta-da! it worked.
    maybe i was supposed to do that all along but i didn't know so in case anyone needs this 'basic' information i shall put it here.
    yes, you are suppose to do that. sometimes, there is instructions file/txt included beside the howler. you could omit the restart step though. just do the 3 steps you mention, you'll be fine. which are disconnect the internet, open the howler & register. just reporting to verify this cases.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sport22 View Post
    whoa it just got released a day ago. i doubt anyone will upload it that soon and besides i think it's best to give the creators a chance to make some money off their hard work.
    not that i'm against piracy or something lol.

Page 255 of 503 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast