Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 236 of 503 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 5029
    Unregistered
    X-note

1) Game is 1st version. I don't have the latest version. THIS version is the one released on 16 Aug 2013. Please don't bash me if this is NOT the version you want. I have been bashed for this before.

2) Game is windows only. Despite me saying this, I still get comments on other forums where I shared my files that they cannot play the games on Linux or Mac.

3) Mediafire, Mega, Chinese upload and download sites like Baidu, 2shared, 4shared, Filecloud etc are banned in my country. Also Mediafire, Filecloud.io and 4shared are known for deleting accounts that have files the company thinks are pirated and infringe copyright. The basic rule of these sites is that if a file has high traffic (i.e. many people downloading), the company will think it is copyrighted stuff and delete the file AND THEN delete the uploader's account. I say this because I have seen people complain that it is unfair of the uploader to delete files before they can download them. It is not the fault of the uploaders. If you ever have a link on those sites that used to work but don't any more, this is the reason.

I can only use sendspace for this reason too. If you cannot use sendspace, please ask someone else to mirror the links below for you.

link - www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/4viia5

Replace (dot) with a real dot, period, full stop - whatever you call that dot at the end of the sentence in your part of the world.

If unzipping with winrar fails, do the following

A) check file size. This is important. NEVER trust your computer when it says download is complete. Always check file size. If you have an incomplete file, you will fail in unzipping and you will get both CRC error and corrupted file messages. What do I mean by this? Sometimes your computer or internet will say that it has finished downloading a file even though the reverse is true. For example, you want to download a 100mb file, but your computer or internet says that the download is complete at 70mb or any number less than 100mb. The result is that you have a file less than 100mb in size. This means your file is of an incomplete size. When you have an incomplete file, no matter how you unzip the files, you will be doomed to failure. This is because your computer is trying to unzip an incomplete file. Because it cannot unzip an incomplete file, the task will fail. Your computer will say the file is corrupt, you have CRC error, and that your unzipping attempt has failed and other failure messages.
    - To check file size do this:
    - check file size from the download site before downloading. write it down.

- now download the file.
    - after download finishes, check file size.
    - compare the number you have written down to the file size upon completion of download.
    - if it is the same, then you safe.
    - if it is not the same and is less than the number you have written down, download again.

B) make sure you have latest winrar. it is free. search google for it. if you are using old winrar, you cannot unzip anything zipped in new winrar.

Unregistered
    I am the x-note uploader. If your computer says the file is a virus or whatever, it is a false positive. You have to disable ALL antivirus thingies DURING BOTH installation AND game play.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am the x-note uploader. If your computer says the file is a virus or whatever, it is a false positive. You have to disable ALL antivirus thingies DURING BOTH installation AND game play.
    thanks

Unregistered
    Does anyone have area x and date warp?

Unregistered
    I would like

Summer Sessions by Hanako, Can not find on any torrent Site
    Winter in Fairbrook, Flowershop 2 found a copy but it did not work
    Cute Knight Kingdoms, Can not Find Hanako

Thanks, I will happily seed/share once I have

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone have area x and date warp?
    Area-X | Eroge Download

Unregistered
    Sendspace Anon here – post 1 – INSTRUCTIONS

To unzip files that have a ".7z" extension, go to your favourite search engine and type in 7zip and get the version that is right for you, install it etc before unzipping the file. It works exactly like winrar for windows. Because young people didn't understand me when I say "unzipping", it means to extracting the thing you want from a rar file, zip file, 7z file etc.
    Because I also received complaints in the past that I am inconveniencing people by uploading things with a .7z extension, let me clarify that I got the files this way and it was downloaded from the original uploader years and months ago.

All files below are for WINDOWS ONLY GAMES. Despite me saying this, I still get comments on other forums where I shared my files that they cannot play the games on Linux or Mac.

Mediafire, Mega, Chinese upload and download sites like Baidu, 2shared, 4shared, Filecloud etc are banned in my country. Also Mediafire, Filecloud.io and 4shared are known for deleting accounts that have files the company thinks are pirated and infringe copyright. The basic rule of these sites is that if a file has high traffic (i.e. many people downloading), the company will think it is copyrighted stuff and delete the file AND THEN delete the uploader's account. I say this because I have seen people complain that it is unfair of the uploader to delete files before they can download them. It is not the fault of the uploaders. If you ever have a link on those sites that used to work but don't any more, this is the reason.

I can only use sendspace for this reason too. If you cannot use sendspace, please ask someone else to mirror the links below for you.

All sendspace links WILL DIE AFTER 30 days. If the game developers complain about my links to the sendspace company, then sendspace will delete the files really fast - either in a matter of hours or days. So get them while the links are fresh.

Where possible, walkthroughs are provided in a .txt or notepad file. When you DO NOT see a walkthrough text file, it means I do not have it. Please do not ask me for something I don't have.

Links will come when my internet behaves. It will take me AGES to upload, so be patient and don’t be like some people who only complain when they don’t get something within 24 hours or less
    If unzipping with winrar fails, do the following

A) check file size. This is important. NEVER trust your computer when it says download is complete. Always check file size. If you have an incomplete file, you will fail in unzipping and you will get both CRC error and corrupted file messages. What do I mean by this? Sometimes your computer or internet will say that it has finished downloading a file even though the reverse is true. For example, you want to download a 100mb file, but your computer or internet says that the download is complete at 70mb or any number less than 100mb. The result is that you have a file less than 100mb in size. This means your file is of an incomplete size. When you have an incomplete file, no matter how you unzip the files, you will be doomed to failure. This is because your computer is trying to unzip an incomplete file. Because it cannot unzip an incomplete file, the task will fail. Your computer will say the file is corrupt, you have CRC error, and that your unzipping attempt has failed and other failure messages.
    - To check file size do this:
    - check file size from the download site before downloading. write it down.

- now download the file.
    - after download finishes, check file size.
    - compare the number you have written down to the file size upon completion of download.
    - if it is the same, then you safe.
    - if it is not the same and is less than the number you have written down, download again.

B) make sure you have latest winrar. it is free. search google for it. if you are using old winrar, you cannot unzip anything zipped in new winrar.

C) If your computer says the file is a virus or whatever, it is a false positive. You have to disable ALL antivirus thingies DURING BOTH installation AND game play.

Unregistered
    Sendspace Anon here – post 2 – INSTRUCTIONS – HOWLER FOR WINTER WOLVES

I will call the game company WW. If you get WW games and it says you need a howler to play it, this is what you must do.
    using the howler in Whatever-WW-game in windows 7. I have used the game “roommates” as an example. ALTHOUGH I use this as an example, this example is good for ALL games by WW.

unzip the rar file, let it install normally. go to where the file is unpacked on your computer.

game should extract to c:\games

go there, find C:\games\Roommates FINAL

once there, look for the text or notepad file called "to_register.txt". open it and LEAVE IT OPEN.

Read what it says very carefully. take notes with pen and paper. it will help.

Do not close the roommates folder where you found this "to_register.txt". LEAVE IT OPEN. YOU WILL USE THE STUFF IN THE FOLDER LATER ON.

on my computer, I have avira, malwarebytes, superantispyware, spybot2.

turn off avira. turn off malwarebytes. turn off superantispyware. turn off spybot2.

YOU reading this may not have all those things. But the rule is the same. TURN OFF ALL Antivirus and malware thingies you have on your machine. YOU MUST do this FOR ALL of them.

double check all of them to make sure they are turned off. DO IT!

NOW DISCONNECT FROM THE INTERNET COMPLETELY. DO IT!

Look at the FOLDER you still have open. Look for "Winter_Wolves_Howler.exe".

When you find it, right click it with your mouse, you will see many options. Choose the one saying "run as admin". you will get a pop-up from your computer that is titled User Account Control. It will ask you if you are sure you want to make changes, etc etc. Say YES.

After you say YES, you will get 2 pop-ups.
    1) One of them is called Winter Wolves Universal Activator. This one will say that, "the activator is now running. activate with any email. enjoy." DO NOT CLOSE THIS POP UP.
    2) the other one is called Windows Security Alert. It will say a lot of things. DO NOT CLOSE THIS POP UP

In the Windows Security Alert pop-up, zero in on the part that says, "Allow WInter Wolves howler to communicate on these networks:" Make sure that ONLY the first ticky box called "private networks, such as my home or work network" is ticked. ONLY THIS ONE.

Once ONLY THAT OPTION IS TICKED, click the button that says "allow access". After you do that, this pop up will close.

Make sure the pop-up called Winter Wolves Universal Activator is STILL OPEN. This one will say that, "the activator is now running. activate with any email. enjoy." If you have accidentally closed it, you MUST START ALL OVER AGAIN.

If this pop up called Winter Wolves Universal Activator is STILL OPEN, leave it alone. You can recognise it because this one will say that, "the activator is now running. activate with any email. enjoy." Leave it open and look at the game folder you still have open.

search for "Roommates.exe"

double click it. the game will open. look for the word "register". clock it.

look for the part where you must input email. delete everything and write "cracked@velocity" without the "".

If the WW game is not cracked by Velocity, then just use any random name or email or whatever.
    press enter on your keyboard. it will auto install. you know you have succeeded when your web browser does not open the winter wolves site asking you to pay money for the game.

close the game. close all pop ups. close your web browser. restart your machine.

the game should run normally as a fully cracked complete game.

these are the steps i took and it worked for me. i cannot provide screen caps as my machine is uber slow. this is as simple as i can make my instructions. if someone is more patient, please explain in detail to those who cannot use the howler for roommates.

IMPORTANT
    Some older WW games play OKAY in windows 7 but crash in Windows8. When this happens, you have NO CHOICE but to find a win7 machine and play the game there. Don’t berate me for sharing a “defective” game with you. Yes, I am saying this because I HAVE GOTTEN these remarks LOTS of times.

Links coming soon. My internet sucks. Be patient

Unregistered
    Sendspace Anon here – post 3 – INSTRUCTIONS

PERSISTENT HOW-TO

I use roommates as an example. But this is good for ALL files with persistent.

1. Get game
    2. Get persistent
    3. Make sure you have both 1 and 2
    4. make sure you have "view hidden folders/files" activated on your computer. to do that, read and follow the instructions here if you have windows 7 How to show hidden files in Windows 7
    5. if you have windows8, I cannot help because I don’t know how win8 works. Ask someone more tech-knowledgeable to help
    6. install game
    7. run game. Make sure you pretend to play for about a few mins
    8. close game.
    9. Go to your start button in win7, click it. you see 2 columns. Ignore the white column. Look at the black one where your user icon is. Under that icon, you will see your name or the name you gave your machine. Click it and keep clicking and READING ALL CAREFULLY
    10. Do this until you come to this C:\Users\[YOUR User name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Roommates
    11. Copy and paste the persistent file you downloaded in step 2. Paste in the folder you have found AND left open in step 10

If you still don’t get it, get someone more techy to explain to you and ask them to make pictures for you to understand.

Unregistered
    Sendspace Anon here – post 4 - DATE WARP

my version is the first version from 2010. It is the only one I have. I don't have the latest one.
    Link – www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/0l160b
    Replace (dot) with a real dot, period, full stop - whatever you call that dot at the end of the sentence in your part of the world.

Works in windows7 and XP. MAY NOT work in Windows 8, OR may COCK UP BADLY in Windows 8. I am giving fair warning.

All I said in the 3 posts before must be heeded. Please don’t complain it gives you more work and it’s troublesome for you to check file size, use howler etc. I do get a lot of those comments and I am fed up for them. Sorry if that’s patronising, but that’s how I feel about it whenever I receive negative remarks and people accusing me of giving them more work to do, inconveniencing them, sharing versions of games they don’t want.

Sendspace Anon here – post 5 – Fatal hearts

my version is the first version. It is the only one I have. I don't have the latest one.
    Link - www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/ipnk8i
    Guide - www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/6ov1fc

Works in windows7 and XP. MAY NOT work in Windows 8, OR may COCK UP BADLY in Windows 8. I am giving fair warning.

All I said in the 3 posts called instructions must be heeded.

Sendspace Anon here – post 6 – Magical diary (big steve version)

It is the only one I have. I don't have the latest one.
    Link – www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/xi758d

Works in windows7. MAY NOT work in XP and Windows 8, OR may COCK UP BADLY in Windows 8. I am giving fair warning.

Sendspace Anon here – post 7 – spirited heart

my version is the first version. It is the only one I have. I don't have the latest one.
    Link – www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/on9gjz

Sendspace Anon here – post 8 – science girls

Link – https://www.sendspace.com/file/s7e4wx

Sendspace Anon here – post 9 – summer session

Link – www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/hrev2c

Sendspace Anon here – post 10 – royal trap

Link – www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/3zrprw
    Guide – www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/cs7mnl

Page 236 of 503 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast