Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 235 of 503 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Anyone got Shan Gui ? It was just released on steam.

Unregistered
    Please, someone upload a guide for Edoile. I'm stuck and I have no ideea what to do. Thanks!

Pacov-Aga
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone got Shan Gui ? It was just released on steam.
    I request this as well

Unregistered
    Edolie full version: http : // 180upload . com / yt6t2swi3ee1

Unregistered
    Edolie full version: http : // 180upload . com / yt6t2swi3ee1
    meh the forum needs fixing

Unregistered
    Does someone have the full version of Icebound? For some reason, I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks!

Unregistered
    EDOLIE

1) Game is 1st version. I don't have the latest version.

2) Game is windows only. Despite me saying this, I still get comments on other forums where I shared my files that they cannot play the games on Linux or Mac.

3) Mediafire, Mega, Chinese upload and download sites like Baidu, 2shared, 4shared, Filecloud etc are banned in my country. Also Mediafire, Filecloud.io and 4shared are known for deleting accounts that have files the company thinks are pirated and infringe copyright. The basic rule of these sites is that if a file has high traffic (i.e. many people downloading), the company will think it is copyrighted stuff and delete the file AND THEN delete the uploader's account. I say this because I have seen people complain that it is unfair of the uploader to delete files before they can download them. It is not the fault of the uploaders. If you ever have a link on those sites that used to work but don't any more, this is the reason.

I can only use sendspace for this reason too. If you cannot use sendspace, please ask someone else to mirror the links below for you.

All sendspace links WILL DIE AFTER 30 days. If the game developers complain about my links to the sendspace company, then sendspace will delete the files really fast - either in a matter of hours or days. So get them while the links are fresh.
    game (94.7mb) - www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/ynfctj
    guide (5.95mb) - www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/u99vb1

Replace (dot) with a real dot, period, full stop - whatever you call that dot at the end of the sentence in your part of the world.

If unzipping with winrar fails, do the following

A) check file size. This is important. NEVER trust your computer when it says download is complete. Always check file size. If you have an incomplete file, you will fail in unzipping and you will get both CRC error and corrupted file messages. What do I mean by this? Sometimes your computer or internet will say that it has finished downloading a file even though the reverse is true. For example, you want to download a 100mb file, but your computer or internet says that the download is complete at 70mb or any number less than 100mb. The result is that you have a file less than 100mb in size. This means your file is of an incomplete size. When you have an incomplete file, no matter how you unzip the files, you will be doomed to failure. This is because your computer is trying to unzip an incomplete file. Because it cannot unzip an incomplete file, the task will fail. Your computer will say the file is corrupt, you have CRC error, and that your unzipping attempt has failed and other failure messages.
    - To check file size do this:
    - check file size from the download site before downloading. write it down.
    - now download the file.
    - after download finishes, check file size.
    - compare the number you have written down to the file size upon completion of download.
    - if it is the same, then you safe.
    - if it is not the same and is less than the number you have written down, download again.

B) make sure you have latest winrar. it is free. search google for it. if you are using old winrar, you cannot unzip anything zipped in new winrar.

IMPORTANT

The game is pre-cracked. This means there's a VERY HIGH CHANCE your computer's antivirus such as Avira, Norton etc will say the game is a trojan, virus, whatever.

When that happens, you have to do this:
    1) deactivate ALL antivirus thingies before installing
    2) deactivate ALL antivirus thingies before and during game play

Unregistered

Figured it out

WIND CHILD INSTALLATION PROBLEMS

file name = Wind.Child.Black.v1.0-TE.rar
    size = 366.1 MB

Pictures are provided. Please change (dot) to a real dot.

1) Checked file size upon completion of download - imgur(dot)com/AIuoqC1
    As you can see in the picture, I have the correct file size.

2) Unzipped file with the newest version of winrar - imgur(dot)com/Jv6repf
    As you can see in the picture, the file has been successfully unzipped.

3) Folder with the files upon unzipping - imgur(dot)com/rsSipah
    Notice, the many strange winrar/zip files in the picture.
    Each zip file seen in the picture is 9.53mb in size.

4) I shall now attempt to unzip all the zip files - imgur(dot)com/nQn5zBK

5) Unzipping tewcb101.zip gets me this - mgur(dot)com/82gDJG4
    Notice more strange files in the picture

6) The end result of unzipping all those tiny zip files is a whole list of files going from tewcb1.001 to tewcb1.039

7) Joining those files named in point 6 leads to a file called "tewcb1" with no extension behind.
    I figured out how to install this, if you're still interested. What I did was: I didn't join together the extrated files from all the tiny zips. Instead, I right-clicked the .001 file and went under "properties" to change the program which is used to open the file with. I changed that to Winrar. Then you open the .001 file and it'll open as a Winrar file - inside the file is the .exe file you need to install the game. There's also a Crack folder in it as well. So I extracted all of that and installed the game. It's working perfectly so far.

~A

Unregistered
    X note please

Unregistered
    X note please
    Looking for this too ( not area x thanks )

Page 235 of 503 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast