Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 214 of 503 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 5029
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shira Oka, anyone?
    Last edited by erilicious; 11-05-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Unregistered
    But there's old version on eroge, I've already checked .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by erilicious View Post
    Erogedownload have already divided the file and uploaded them. Here's the link: erogedownload . com /downloads/ shira-oka-second-chances/ [see the 'DA-free: Game Download' box]

Thank you for sharing it!

I've uploaded them to MediaFire, 4shared, Mega, and Dropbox, feel free to reupload them anywhere else. [Don't forget to remove spaces]

MediaFire: mediafire . com /?73cg9670n59q7xf

4shared: 4shared . com / archive / bkImCgrGba / MDHH-WBS . html

Mega: mega . co . nz / #!A90zjQrR! APC4IF 09330Amt QqJd00 rDnWo9 g3A6ziEEI X6YrbJGI

Dropbox: dropbox . com /s/ igncff29jxzpm74 / MDHH-WBS . 7z
    thank you you're a life saver
    the one who asked about Shira Oka you'd better download the one from Eroge
    Eroge links support resume

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammed22 View Post
    thank you you're a life saver
    the one who asked about Shira Oka you'd better download the one from Eroge

Eroge links support resume
    I'm afraid there's an old version on eroge . I'm a sore loser to, that's why I wanted version with easy mod . Shira Oka isn't really that old game, the final version (not beta) was realase a while ago.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm afraid there's an old version on eroge . I'm a sore loser to, that's why I wanted version with easy mod . Shira Oka isn't really that old game, the final version (not beta) was realase a while ago.
    sometimes i find games that are hard but entertaining and i just cant get enough of them but with VNs hat usually isnt the case Dublicity for example pissed me off and i ended up tossing the game away all together plus am working now and my work consumes alot of time i cant find enough time for my kid and work and the house and the things that i like to do.. if a vn isnt easy i usually toss it away

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TO THE PEOPLE WHO WANT EAST TOWER, DANDELION, MIRANDA'S CHOICE FOR FREE AND KEEP ASKING FOR IT EVERY WEEK.

Also to the people always asking for East Tower, Dandelion, Miranda's Choice, you can NEVER get the game because the game makers take note of your IP address when you buy the game. This means only the IP address of the buyer can log into the game maker's website and play the game/access the different routes and endings. Let me give you a simple to understand example in case you do not know what I am talking about.

Let's say Jane Lee from Paris bought Miranda's Choice. Her static IP address is 123.456.789.
    The Miranda's Choice game makers will take note of:
    1) Jane's full name that she used when making the purchase of the game
    2) Jane's IP address,
    3) the name of Jane's ISP,
    4) the country where Jane's ISP is located.

The game makers will take note of all that. Why? Because they will only allow a person called Jane Lee listed in their records as a buyer of the game to access their website. To make sure that it is indeed Jane Lee going to their website to play the game, they will check the IP address, ISP, country etc used to log into the game. If the IP address, ISP, country used to log in to their game matches the IP address, ISP, country that bought the game, Jane can log in and play the game.

BUT if Jane brings her laptop to Austria where she is on holiday and she tries to play Miranda's Choice there. She will fail and not be able to play it. This is because the Austria ISP, IP address etc are different from the Paris ones she used to purchase the game.

Do you now see why it is impossible for you to have these games?

I know this was said a while back, and i know for certain that this is true for East tower and Dandelion, but i'm not so sure if the same thing applies to Miranda's Choice. I bought and downloaded Ferdinand's Path, and they sent me the download link, and with the download link I got the installation file, and the installation file gave me the actual files for the game. Therefore, I think people can play this if I upload those files. Plus, I hacked a bit and looked through the script file of Ferdinand's route and from what I saw there was no coding that related to using an IP address, unlike Dandelion which does have that coding. I'm not 100% positive, but based on what I looked through, I'm pretty sure this will work, so I'm putting up the files for Mir. Choice - Ferdinand's Route down below. But just to let everyone know, just like otome reviewers have said about this game, it's really short, and 6 bucks is a rip off price. It's not worth buying at all (Which is one of the reasons I'm posting it, besides wanting to help you guys out.) 2 dollars is the most anybody should pay for this. But anyways, here it is everyone!

Zip file (Actual files without going through installation process so it's probably better to use this)

4 sha red . c o m / r a r / _ OGZT nIuce / MC _-_F . h t m l

Installation file

4 sha red . c o m / f i l e / XT4qe Lzkba / MC _-_ F . h t m l

Common sense to delete spaces. Some people on here seem to be confused about that, so..yeah x3
    Last edited by narutochatsrcool; 04-17-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Unregistered
    anyone has the latest version of long live the queen?

Unregistered
    Thank you so much for sharing the game @narutochatsrcool!
    And yes, after playing for ~20 mins, I really did finish the whole thing >_< So short...

Downloads
    Uploads
    to those who complain about howler
    this copy of roommates doesnt need howlers
    htt p:// 180upload .com/jqrjfs a94gag
    htt p: //billionu pload s.com/4sribi2 swxlk

Unregistered
    Thank for sharing Ferdinand's route of Miranda's Choice!! it works >w< I hope people share Caliban's and Ariel's route too >w<

Page 214 of 503 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast