Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 501 of 503 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503 LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Shinji's epilogue for Mystic Destinies has been released! This is the time I put my wet-puppy-eyes stance to dear itslionette-sama or anyone with kind-hearted soul..

++ (o_o) ++ ← attempted sparkling wet puppy eyes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Download the demo from the official site, download the about file from zippyshare. Install demo. Navigate to /Queen of Thieves/game. Replace the about file in there with one you downloaded. Start game. Click register. Play game.
    "This file does not exist on this server." Dude, why don't you get that it does not work anymore? The file needs to re-uploaded because the link was TAKEN DOWN.

Unregistered
    "This file does not exist on this server." Dude, why don't you get that it does not work anymore? The file needs to re-uploaded because the link was TAKEN DOWN.
    U mad bro? Did you know 'saying with courtesy'? Sigh~
    With the way you requested like that makes kind-hearted souls out there to shy away..

Unregistered
    No, it wasn't. Just like that other user, I can confirm that the link is still up and working. Are you sure you are removing all spaces correctly and don't add anything to the link (like a . between the www and the 104)? There are 6 spaces to delete. Try it again, buddy.

Unregistered
    Dude, why don't you get that several people have told you that it works just fine and that the issue is probably on your end? Seriously, here you go!

Unregistered
    Sorry you're having trouble. Reuploaded to sendspace dot com slash file slash 1dztnb

Unregistered
    At time I made that post it wasn't down, and it still isn't because I literally checked it just now.

Zippyshare.com - about.rpyc

Unregistered
    please calm down, guys! neither of you are wrong, probably,

zippyshare uses different servers for different countries, so maybe it was just down in their country...

Unregistered
    please calm down, guys! neither of you are wrong, probably,

zippyshare uses different servers for different countries, so maybe it was just down in their country...
    Sorry for making a fuss about it. It was just bugging me that they kept insisting it was taken down when several people double-checked and confirmed it wasn't. Didn't know about the different servers though so that probably explains it :II

itslionette
    Oh, wow, Shinji's epilogue is out? I'll have to update MD then... thanks for telling me!

Page 501 of 503 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503 LastLast