Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 461 of 503 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5029
    Unregistered
    otomate is out!! can't wait to play it

Unregistered
    OZMAFIA!!! was released today. Would like to request it whenever someone can. I'm not in any hurry to get it since finals are next week. Thanks!

Unregistered
    Magical Eyes - Red is for Anguish- is on igg-games

Unregistered
    I would also like to request Ozmafia if possible! Thank you

Unregistered
    If anyone has bought and played Ozmafia, is it worth it? The price is really expensive (to me at least because of where I live). It went over my budget. *cries*
    I am willing to buy the game (despite being really super duper broke at the moment) to support the developers (for them to release more otome games). However, I'm worried that it won't be well spent. T^T

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If anyone has bought and played Ozmafia, is it worth it? The price is really expensive (to me at least because of where I live). It went over my budget. *cries*
    I am willing to buy the game (despite being really super duper broke at the moment) to support the developers (for them to release more otome games). However, I'm worried that it won't be well spent. T^T
    Well the art is beautiful, good voice actors awesome characters, the bad things people didn't like is the fact that there is routes where our heroine can cheat with other characters but that is completely avoidable, and from what i understood some character stories are better then others, all in all i can say it is worth it, but if you are broke you can always wait until they have sales!

Unregistered
    Ozmafia is getting great reviews, apparently the translation is very well done, but I'd never pay that much for an otome game tbh. It will probably go on sale eventually, you can get Amnesia for like $5 USD these days. If you reeeeally want to buy it soon I'd do it quickly because it's still 15% off.

Unregistered
    Would anyone also have the 1.5 version of Princess of Ruin?

Unregistered
    Honestly, I tried the Japanese version and only got to play 2 and a half routes. It might be because I wanted to leave the routes reviewers said were the best (Axel and Caesar) for last, but I got really bored and there was little romance. I didn't even get to play the guys I wanted to play, I got through Caramia/Kyrie and half of the brothel route... I wanted to buy the English version to support the developers, but Dandelion and Nameless are 100% voiced and have high quality translation/voice actors/art/everything. Knowing that Dandelion, arguably my favorite Otome game, is $30 and Ozmafia is more expensive than that even though it doesn't have the same quality as Dandelion... Not buying.

Aiox0
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Honestly, I tried the Japanese version and only got to play 2 and a half routes. It might be because I wanted to leave the routes reviewers said were the best (Axel and Caesar) for last, but I got really bored and there was little romance. I didn't even get to play the guys I wanted to play, I got through Caramia/Kyrie and half of the brothel route... I wanted to buy the English version to support the developers, but Dandelion and Nameless are 100% voiced and have high quality translation/voice actors/art/everything. Knowing that Dandelion, arguably my favorite Otome game, is $30 and Ozmafia is more expensive than that even though it doesn't have the same quality as Dandelion... Not buying.
    Right now it's cheaper than Dandelion & Nameless, no?

Page 461 of 503 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471 ... LastLast