Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 364 of 503 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Does anyone have the APK for the full version of Fragment's Note for Android? I've been looking for it but can't find it... I appreciate any help Thanks!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's Coming Out on Top v1.3.0 on Mediafire (hope it works for you) : http:// www.mediafire. com/download/e2tn u79m1z2lnb5

Like sweetqueerbb, I'd like to thank the anon for sharing the Android version of Heroes Rise Trilogy, but I'd still like to keep a request for the PC versions ^^
    Just buy the game and support Zachary Sergi. ;-; He's an awesome author.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetqueerbb View Post
    Hey, thanks for the apks anon! Its too bad no one cracked the steam vrs but as long as I can play it, thats good enough for me.

& to the non-mega anon: I can try & reup it to another host...if you actually give me one that works, since theres hundreds (maybe more??) of file sharing sites out there
    Use BlueStacks player to play the game on PC by installing those APKS. ;-;

Unregistered
    I'd like to request this game please!!!

Granny's Garden

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I've found a lot of my favourite games here and I'm really happy but if it's not too selfish I was wondering if someone had the 0.8b version of Backstage Pass? The 0.7a has glitches plus the newest version has another route added as well that I've really been wanting to try out.
    I'd also like to request Kitty Powers Matchmaker too...! It seems impossible to find a free version that isn't a virus...

Also, if I may ask, I was curious to ask if there's a list somewhere with all the games that have a download link? I've seen the request post that keeps updated every few posts but I don't think I've seen something with a list of available games. Would it be problematic for some reason or is it just the chore of going through almost four hundred pages and check for broken links? Because if it's the latter I'd love to take the task of doing so. It'd help from boring days plus I might find something I'm actually interested about I haven't been able to find before. Plus it would be helpful. Just let me know if something like that can be done...? I wouldn't want to start and then find out there's another reason why a list can't be done. Thank you!

Unregistered
    Hello! Do somebody has a walkthrpugh for this game? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ga.MyBoyHaruki

Unregistered
    hey guys, the game about losing your memories (lol) is up on anime-sharing!
    buy the game if you can anyway though, the game developers need our love <3

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuyui View Post
    Hello, I've found a lot of my favourite games here and I'm really happy but if it's not too selfish I was wondering if someone had the 0.8b version of Backstage Pass? The 0.7a has glitches plus the newest version has another route added as well that I've really been wanting to try out.
    I'd also like to request Kitty Powers Matchmaker too...! It seems impossible to find a free version that isn't a virus...

Also, if I may ask, I was curious to ask if there's a list somewhere with all the games that have a download link? I've seen the request post that keeps updated every few posts but I don't think I've seen something with a list of available games. Would it be problematic for some reason or is it just the chore of going through almost four hundred pages and check for broken links? Because if it's the latter I'd love to take the task of doing so. It'd help from boring days plus I might find something I'm actually interested about I haven't been able to find before. Plus it would be helpful. Just let me know if something like that can be done...? I wouldn't want to start and then find out there's another reason why a list can't be done. Thank you!
    Hello, I'm one of the anon who (sometimes) updates the request list. I think nothing is impossible ^^ I've ever thought of making such a list, but I thought it would be pretty time-consuming. If you're interested in doing it, I'll be glad to see the result too . The problem would be the broken links - I could reupload those which I have though.

If I could suggest a method for making this list, I personally think making a Google Spreadsheet with the game name, download link and credits would be a good choice. Others can add to the list, and you can prevent the data from being removed too. The list can also be sorted by alphabetical or release date order this way. The request post that gets updated could link back to your Google Spreadsheet file. Of course, this is just a personal opinion.

Best of luck if you're up for the job!

Unregistered
    Request list update:
    Note: Recently requested games are in bold.
    - Alta, Texas

- An Octave Higher
    - Artisan: Going Home Again
    - Black Closet v1.1
    - Beach Bounce
    - Creep!Speak 1 or 2
    - Cute Knight Kingdom v1.1
    - Dahlia (https://vndb.org/v15862)
    - Destiny Fails Us (not out yet)
    - Disney Princess Enchanted Journey (PC)
    - East Tower (Takashi, Kuon and Kurenai route, Windows or Android version)
    - Enigma: An Illusion named Family (RPG horror game)
    - Fading Hearts Parallel
    - Fragment's Note for Android
    - Granny's Garden (Granny's Garden)
    - Heroes Rise Trilogy
    - High School Dreams: Best Friends Forever

- How to Take Off Your Mask
    - Invisible Apartment Zero (for Windows) (https://vndb.org/v16776)
    - Kat Attack
    - Kitty Powers Matchmaker
    - Last Days of Spring

- Lovely Little Thieves (beta)
    - Notch - The Innocent LunA: Eclipsed SinnerS
    - Oblivious Garden ~Carmina Burana
    - Ocean Blues
    - Other Age: Second Encounter V2
    - PocketDate Boy series
    - Princess of Ruin v1.4
    - Queen at Arms Deluxe Version

- Vera Blanc 1-2 latest version
    - Voices from the Sea Plus
    - Sons of Arcadia
    - Spirit Parade (preorders-only)
    - Starfighter Eclipse (browser-only)
    - Sunrider: Liberation Day (not out yet)
    - That Old Time Religion

Recent links:
    Note: If you like the game, support the developers and/or translators by purchasing the game!
    - Disney Princess Enchanted Journey (play with PS2 emulator)
    - Swords Of Edo graphic novels
    - Lilium x Triangle (Erogedownload)
    - Unhack (Steam key) (now used)
    - Lamento: Beyond the Void (Erogedownload)
    - Coming Out On Top v1.3.0
    - Amnesia: Memories (Anime-sharing and Erogedownload)
    - Heroes Rise Trilogy (APKs)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello, I'm one of the anon who (sometimes) updates the request list. I think nothing is impossible ^^ I've ever thought of making such a list, but I thought it would be pretty time-consuming. If you're interested in doing it, I'll be glad to see the result too . The problem would be the broken links - I could reupload those which I have though.

If I could suggest a method for making this list, I personally think making a Google Spreadsheet with the game name, download link and credits would be a good choice. Others can add to the list, and you can prevent the data from being removed too. The list can also be sorted by alphabetical or release date order this way. The request post that gets updated could link back to your Google Spreadsheet file. Of course, this is just a personal opinion.

Best of luck if you're up for the job!
    I'm definitely up for the job! Until school starts, I'm pretty much doing nothing with my time, and it's still a few weeks before school starts. Plus this can really be helpful so I'd be happy to do it! It'd take time before the list is complete of course because it's still almost four hundred pages, but I think I can do it.
    I've never made a Google Spreadsheet so I'll have to look into it and see how it works, but I'll take your suggestion, thank you! I'll start with the list later since I have to go do some chores right now, but I'll post the link as soon as I'm done!

Also if I find games that had links but all the links are dead, I'll leave here a list of those that need to be updated so anyone that can renew them will know that they're needed!
    Thank you!

Page 364 of 503 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast