Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 299 of 503 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 5029
    Unregistered
    wow thank you so much for the links everyone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks 4 the spoilers, asshole =(
    Thank you for calling me that, it made me realize my mistake. Would you mind rephrasing what should I say in the future so I would not spoiled anything?

Unregistered
    Sorry for the guy who was spoiled (I was the one asking) and thank you to the other anon for the clarification.

Unregistered
    The admin is a bit busy at the moment and will upload Dandelion soon, but for those who cant wait see the comments here for the download and crack http : // erogedownload . com / downloads/always-remember-me/

Unregistered
    That above was me and the link didn't paste good so i will post again http : // erogedownload . com / downloads/ always-remember-me/

Unregistered
    When I open dandelion.exe, this error show up.http://i.imgur.com/YIxLbvB.png

Unregistered
    When I open dandelion.exe, this error show up.http://i.imgur.com/YIxLbvB.png
    Game works fine for me.

Unregistered
    Works fine for me too, those who are having trouble will just have to wait for the admin to upload a pre cracked version

Unregistered
    For the anon who couldn't play Dandelion. I got the same error too at first. But then I tried another link and it worked for me. Download the 900mb exe file instead. It worked when I used that one.

Unregistered
    Thank you for calling me that, it made me realize my mistake. Would you mind rephrasing what should I say in the future so I would not spoiled anything?
    Ignore the person who called you that. In my experience, people like that call everyone that when:
    1) they don't get what they want when they want in the way they want it
    2) when anyone tells them "no"
    3) when they don't get their own way
    4) when you answer a question honestly. in this case you answered the question, "is this a good or bad end"? You answered that it was bad, but you answered honestly and they ticked him/her off
    5) when you DON'T answer a question. if you didn't answer the question above, you would be called "asshole" by this person anyway because he/she will say you are rude
    6) when you answer a question without saying useful things. if you saw the question above and you said, "why don't you play for yourself to find out", you will be called "asshole" by him/her because he/she will say you are rude for not answering the issue in OP's question
    7) when you provide a link as an answer to a question and say that is a guide OP should read on their own, you will still be called "asshole" by this rude bugger because you are inconveniencing him/her and OP for telling them to go to another place and make the effort to find out things for themselves.

We know that this person is the real arsehole, but they are too rude to know it themselves because they expect everything must cater to them. DO what you think is right and ignore this bugger and any such buggers from now on.

Page 299 of 503 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast