Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my nokia n95 8gb problem?

hi all im using nokia n 95 8gb i dnt know what hapnd to my phone im unable to view my pics in my mobile,i have a music folder and it is showing like it has 170gb memory im unable to delete that folder plzz help me on this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your phone has a software-problem which has been caused by a virus or an error in the operating software. Try formatting your phone by typing *#7370# in the standby mode and then entering the security code. As formatting clears up the phone-memory, creating a backup of all the important data in it is recommended by Nokia. But, if the problem really has been caused by a virus, doing that might backup the virus too. So, I think it's better not to create a backup (according to your phone's condition).
    You can also format your phone by updating the firmware of your phone (visit http://www.nokiausa.com/softwareupdate for information).