I have had a Nokia 6133 for little more then 1.5 years. Altogether, it is an amazing phone, with a couple problems. A year ago, I had to send it in because it was defective, so they sent me a brand new one at no cost.

Back to my problem. I have a 1GB memory card for my phone. I have 120 songs, and probably 10-15 pictures, and 20-30 videos on it right now. I am trying to transfer all of this onto my computer, so I can clean my memory card and put more songs on it.

The problem is when I plugged in my card into the adapter in my computer, I couldn't open it because it said the disk wasn't formatted. This is the first time it has ever popped up to format, and I had no trouble before this. I also have a problem with moving files on the phone. I made folders on my memory card to organize the movies/pics/and songs...and I try to take out the movies and pics from these folders, and put them on the memory card and delete the folders but it says "Operation failed", so I can move some files around and onto my phone memory, but not all of them.

It is driving me crazy, and I hate when this phone acts f*cked up. Can someone help me, if you had any problems like this? I am not going to format it because I will lose all the saved items and formatting it will erase all the memory and I won't do that.!!! I still have 279MB of memory free left on the card itself.