Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Div
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nokia E5 Voice Call Volume Problem?

I got my new phone (Nokia E5-00) yesterday, brand new model, fantastic device.
    The sound from the main speaker is great, music sounds good quality as does anything coming from any speaker. However, I have a problem during phone calls to which I can hardly hear the person I'm on the phone to. They can hear me perfectly fine, but the sound coming from the phone is extremely faint and very low. The volume in the device is turned up fully, and it makes no difference to which 'profile' the phone is switched to.
    If you could tell me a way to turn the volume up to a rate of which I would be able to hear it, it would be fantastic.

Thanks

Unregistered
    I have the same problem ! Does anybody know a fix?

Unregistered
    The solution is, Take the phone and throw it against the wall.. They are crapy telephones. It is a problem some of them have and others not. Most likely due to bad soldering or a bad design. Ask you money back or an other phone of same value.

Unregistered
    Throw it against the wall. They are shitty telephones.. ask your money back. Sue nokia for selling this garbage.

Unregistered
    I got the same problem. 2 solutions:
    - hard reset, OR
    - when calling try to turn the volume up and down as well, this way the audible volume will somehow someway come back.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: