Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nokia 6280 Volume Button (down) is broken so how do I turn the volume up now???

Yesterday I was playing some videos, and one of my friends asked me to turn the volume down, so when I turned the volume down using the arrows on the right side of the phone, I found I couldnt use the up arrow to turn the volume back up again cos when I pushed the button, i didnt feel the "click" thing so now the volume is at the lowest and its very very hard to hear when im using the phone. I do not think its under warranty cuz ive had it for about 2 years now. Does anybody know how to fix this or should I just give up and buy a new one I really like this one ive had it for years and have had no problems at all. *Sigh*

Any helps at all would be so much appreciated.
    Many thanks in advance

TC

Unregistered

dfafwaw

hi myn does that too but i dont care i just press the volume up button and then use the navigation arrows(left) to put it down or up so just press volume up the left on the arrow