Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can anyone help with my nokia 3120 it keeps saying phone restricted enter

code, imei:354849023494455 thanks? its a 3g phone, i took my 3g sim card out so i can use a different 1

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is not very bright posting your IMEI on here. It is hard telling what some of these people that have way too much time on their hands might do with it. Try the link below.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi i wish to add my experience here .i brought the nokia mobile from france locked with orange .i have no idea how to unlock the mobile .many guide me to use software to unlock the mobile but the process seems to be long and tedious .then one of my friend guide me to use codes to unlock the mobile .i got the codes from here unlocking4u here they ask the following details before providing the codes they are mobile model ,country and the network provider name .then the imei number of the mobile .then they send the codes to unlock the mobile . once i entered the codes in my mobile my mobile get unlocked and free to accept all network sim.i felt happy with their service.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by toonyloons06 View Post
    code, imei:354849023494455 thanks? its a 3g phone, i took my 3g sim card out so i can use a different 1
    Did your Nokia 3120 was restricted by your carrier ? To unlock your carrier restriction from your Nokia, use unlock code . You can get it from any of the online vendors like TheUnlockArena.com to unlock it .