hi I am 31 years old. I recently did a physicals/ General check up test and got my report thru Nurse. Nurse said I have high cholesterol, little high sugar (120) - I took the blood test in fasting. she was concerned about the following test results,

Aspartate Aminotrans - 60 , Alanine Aminotrans - 140, Bilirubin - 1.4 I had been consuming a little lot of alcohol since an year.. mostly beer and sometimes whiskey. But I don't drink daily. I drink 2-3 days in a week (2-3 beers when i drink on a day). I am afraid about the condition of the test results. Also she said my body does not have HEPATITIS B and C thru tests Exposure to HIV and RPR with reflex. My CBC report w/o diff was normal and good. I never did drugs. I did take a lot of paracetamol for about 2 years ago when I had allergic problems due to nasal congestion. I rarely smoked cigar. maybe like 100 times in 8 years. I have an appointment to follow up with my doctor tomorrow. Just curios about any possible danger ahead. If you are a Physician or Nurse, Can you please advise me on this? Sometimes i do get discomfort on my stomach both left and right. I thought it was gastric. Thanks in advance