Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

hwy wont my video i made with video maker not working on youtube?

every time i upload it it says it failed?

Downloads
    Uploads

YouTube will do that if you made it in Windows Movie Maker and didn't 'save' or 'publish' (depending on whether you're on xp or vista) your file to .wmv (or .avi too in vista) format first. It's a very common mistake I see here every day.YouTube accepts WMV/AVI file types from Windows Movie Maker all day everyday, along with MOV, MP4, Mpeg, etc, but it doesn't accept MSWMM project files from Movie Maker as they aren't video files at all. That's more of a folder that saves your project you were working on so you can come back to it."Save your movie to your computer" (XP)http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/create/savetopc.mspxor scroll to "To publish a movie to your computer" for Vistahttp://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/4ea4b6cd-0cfe-4d02-8122-16c28828cdf21033.mspxClick 'file', and 'open project' and bring the saved project file back up in Movie Maker and 'save' or 'publish' it (that might be a bit different in Vista).That should help you. If that's not it perhaps the video is too large a file or longer than 10 minutes.How long/large can my video be?There are two ways to upload your video: by using our Single File Uploader and the YouTube Uploader. Depending on which upload method you choose, your videos can be up to 100MB or up to 1GB. [...]... there is a 10-minute length limit for all videos. ...http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55743

ii LOVE HiiM

several reasons it might be to big (i think 10mb is the largest file you can put on youtube)or it might not be in the right format youtube only takes WMV AVI MOV MPG