Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do you change the language on iTunes from Japanese to English??

my old iTunes was in Japanese. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled the newest version, and the language is still all in Japanese even though I selected English as the default language at the beginning of the installation. I can't understand any of it. I have tried some solutions that have been posted in repsonse to similar questions, but because everything is in Japanese I don't even know what is what. If uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't even work, what can I possibly to to get iTunes to run in English?

Nirmal aryal

Film

Quote Originally Posted by Chris F503 View Post
    my old iTunes was in Japanese. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled the newest version, and the language is still all in Japanese even though I selected English as the default language at the beginning of the installation. I can't understand any of it. I have tried some solutions that have been posted in repsonse to similar questions, but because everything is in Japanese I don't even know what is what. If uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't even work, what can I possibly to to get iTunes to run in English?
    I cant understand Japaneses language Because i am Nepali. I bayed this laptop in japan.First it was all in Japaneses.But but now it is in English .but now also my i tunes is in Japanese Why ?