Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to add music to ZTE C79??

i have a micro SD card (2gb) .i plugged it up to the computer and it read it.it had two folders(myimages and mymusic) i put the music in the mymusic folder then unplugged it but the music wasn't there on the phone but i went to memory info and it said it was there.i formated the micro-sd and still didnt work. Do i need to make a playlist,if so how because when i try it won't work. idk what to do. please help

its a metro pcs phone

Unregistered
    go to my computer doubble click on mmc storage you'll see my images and my music open my music drag all the songs you'll want wait till it says its done loading after its dont loading unplug the cord open your phone and go to menu and my music it will ask you to create playlist create and you'll be good homie i had the same problem i have the same phone and it took me 1 month to figure it out

Unregistered
    how do u put ringtones on it

Unregistered
    do u need a micro sd card to put music in it

Unregistered
    when you plug the micro-sd into the computer do you have to have it in the phone or in the adaptor that came with the micro-sd card?

Unregistered
    i have the same problem i got the music on my mirco sd card but how do i get it to my phone so i can make it my ringtone i have metropcs the phone is the zte c79

Unregistered

hypo daily

i can not seem to put music on my phone. it says there is music on SD card and that mmc storage thing is not in mycomputer. please give me very very simple instructions on how to do this.

Unregistered

Headphones DAm

It isnt that hard, first of all you'll need a microSD chip, which will be used to put music and images on. You can either format it or you can just add 2 folders called mymusic, and myimages. You can use the cord or a SD chip fitter for a microSD, to add music and images. When you plug the phone or SD chip into your computer you open the drive and you copy and paste any songs you want to listen to into the mymusic folder, other may for images(myimages). Than you wait for the download to finish and enjoy! Also another thing if you lose your headphones you can use a bluetooth to listen to music.

Unregistered
    I have a folder on my chip that says my music and ive put the songs on there but it still will not let me create a playlist?

Unregistered

Adding ringtones

to put ringtones on it all you have to do is go on myxer.com and download the ringtone you want and store it to your phone twice i kno it sounds weird but if you want sum ringtones thats a site that i kno for sure will work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast