Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Room Ideas for a 12 year old girl?

I need a room idea. We are remodeling and I am getting a bigger room. My room right now was painted when I was 8 and now I hate it. I keep looking on the internet for good websites with good ideas but I cant seem to find any. My favorite color would have to be blue, light blues but i also like greens. I HATE pink and the "Girly" colors so I dont want any of those colors in my room. This is very important to me so if anybody has any good ideas or websites please help!!!

Unregistered
    I am just like you! i am your age and i hate the pinks and purples and all that i love like light blue and darks blues and like minty green......try like minty green light blue and black...then try IKEA.com for furniture.....wanna get in touch? if u have aim mine is xosydni26 <3 hope i helped

Unregistered
    A website called PBteen.com is really good(:
    they're a bit expensive but they're great(: and IKEA.com
    is good also(: my room is all ikea and pbteen(:
    good luck!

Unregistered

Bed same problems

wow I'm having the same problems see me and my family are moving to a bigger and better house, but I don't even know what to do with it

braaay
    I like green .... subtle greens with purple accents is what im remodeling mine as

Unregistered
    Yaaa I have the same problem...i want a room that is cool and unique...HELP!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    well i like watermelon colors, which are green and pink i find it really cute or maybe like animal prints hope i helped

Unregistered
    at the top there is a word that says "arcade" thats where you'll find the games

Unregistered
    Exact same as me! I am getting a kingsized bed and a homemade headboard.I am getting laminate flooring and a computer desk.

Unregistered
    You could do 2 opposite walls light blue and the other 2 greean or do 3 walls one color and the other the other color.... My cousin and friend did this with purple and lime green and it looked amazing!!!!!(:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast