Tidbit #1
Handing over some money, Chloe thanks the nurse for taking a few weeks off the baby's due date on the ultra sound picture - can you keep doing that? she hands over more money. No problem Mrs Ashby, the nurse agrees.

Tidbit #2
It's now evening in NY - the showing's over. Alone, Daniel sips champagne as he admires the sketch of Amber - removing the red sold dot and letting it fall to the ground.

Tidbit #3
At CL's, Gloria immediately accuses Jeff of being the one to turn Lowell in to the FBI. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, he confirms. Don't get your panties in a knot - be nice to me - now you know I'm capable of turning someone in to the authorities, you never know who's next, he taunts.

Tidbit #4
Remember when I sketched that? Daniel finds Amber looking at a sketch - his favorite. Daniel apologizes for thinking she made Liam up to make him jealous - how serious is it? As serious as you and Colleen, Amber replies. Kevin comes over to warn Amber - stay away from Billy Abbott.

Just a little to get your imaginations working ...... Talk to you all on Monday - when I will post Tuesdays spoiler.

~Ciao
@Cory I wnt Amber and Daniel back together too ...... And Billy better stay away from Lily .... Cause I want Cane and Lily back together too.