Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    xtc1964

what is te best dvd ever produced?

I think about sound and vision...

Black Angel
    I believe the best movie that Hollywood, Tokyo, or anyone else will be hard-pressed to surpass is Constantine. There is no equal to it that I have yet seen, with the possible exception of the Matrix. But even that is a far shot. The sound and Visual effects are parallel to those of nightmares. The close calls and many snares Constantine has encountered are like teetering on the edge of a sword above a bath of fire. By far, and undisputedly the best DVD ever produced, and probably ever will be produced.

Kegaleg
    The highest level of detail in a release I have seen thus far is in the Special Edition versions of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Almost every aspect of the film creation process has been captured or touched on, numerous voice over tracks, outstanding video and audio presentation. Overall, the best job of producing a DVD that I have seen.