there's this brother & sister.the boy is abt 5 & the girl is about 10 & a man accompanies them the story is abt i think the 15 century ,the plauge has spread every where & in this movie the plague is some times shown as a mouse & some times as a woman with long black hair, the girl & boy were running from something, I don't remember what & remember once when they were running, the man made a kite with wood & cloth to fly with it, the boy was sensitive to gold & wherever there was gold he became sick & couldn't breath ,2 villains knew this & were pursuing him to abuse his sensitivity to find gold,sothey got him & the sister spent several years to find his brother so after several years once she was wandering around in a field that some soldiers came & got her & took her to the king to punish her, but then he that was infact the girl's brother recognized his sister & hugged her,he had bocame vicious & could control his health when he was near gold & could even attract the gold

her sister made him aware how bad his deads were, and together, they ran away and the castle was destroyed. I think the movie was older than 20 years ago.