Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ♥Іovєя♥

in the titanic??

in the movie titanic does the grandma die at the end or is she dreaming i think she dies and goes to heaven my sister thinks she's dreaming what do you think it looks like she has a wedding in heaven and he said to her when they were freezing...................."your going to die warm and old in your bed" soooooooooooooo..........i think she dies what do u think??????

wotan
    Neither: she's fantasizing. You may call it dreaming, but I thought you only dreamt, when you were asleep. And she wasn't asleep.

Wotan

Ashley
    a lot of people keep asking this and the answer is that she dies. shes not dreaming or still sleeping, she seriously died. cause yes your right leo says earlier in the movie shes going to die warm in her bed. i think the boat is like her heaven, its the time when she felt the most happy and its the time when she fell in love with the love of her life and so on. so your right, tell your sister shes def. wrong.

Bward
    she does die
    just as jack tells her too
    an old lady warm in her

bed so you are right