I had been bothering with such problems for a long time:
I have a DVD about Harry Potter, but I couldn’t put it on my pc freely.
I got Michael Jackson’s classical song, but it’s the unsuitable format to my fashion players.
I want to exchange movies and songs on the iPod with my friends, but it seemed difficult.
Think many fashion fans also meet the same problems. It is annoying! Really. But now I’m not worry about these things any more. I have three powerful video tools. It can solve all my problems. Now share them with you:

I. DVD Ripper

Tipard DVD Ripper could easily rip DVD to MP4, DVD to AVI, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to HD video and more other video/audio formats for iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, Wii, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, etc.

This DVD Ripper can set effect of videos, trim any clip of videos and crop videos.

II. Video Converter

Tipard Video Converter can easily convert all the video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, MP4, H.264, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, even the High Definition video files(HD/AVCHD videos), such as TS, MTS, M2TS, HD MPEG 2, HD MEG4, HD WMV, HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM etc. It also can convert any audio files and extract audio from videos into all kinds of audios formats and lossless audio.

It also has the “Effect”, “Trim”, “Crop” functions, too.

Both DVD ripper and Video Converter have other functions, such as capture your favorite picture by clicking “Snapshot” and merge videos into one file, etc.

[b]III. iPod Transfer Pro

Tipard iPod Transfer Pro
can easily transfer music or videos from PC to iPod, backup files from iPod to computer and transfer music/videos from iPod to iPod. No iTunes needed. It can display iPod files instantly, search iPod files quickly, and transfer files speedly.

You can use Tipard DVD Softaware Toolkit, too. It is a suite. It includes the above tools.

All of these tools are clean. You can use them safely. Besides, they are easy to use. Just a few clicks are OK. The conversion will be finished in a short while and with lossless quality. Hope my suggestion can help you and hope you can enjoy your favorite videos from now on..