get new releases!!? I have been a member of Netflix for 4 years. I've never had a problem with their services until recently. My problem has just occurred within the past couple of months. I always watch the DVDs and return them within a day or so. I apparently have been put on the "throttling" list because of my quick returns. It is currently taking over two months to get new releases that I put at the top of my queue before the movie even is released. My sister, who doesn't return the DVDs as quickly as I, can put a new release at the top of her list (which has been on mine for quite awhile) and get it "now". It is on my list for months as "very long wait". I have always recommended Netflix to others. I love their large variety of movie titles.

My question is...is there any way to get around the throttling? I would like to see new releases right away, not months later. Why am I punished for watching and returning quickly? I obvioulsy am not a "valued customer". What can I do to change this?!