IntroductionAt the time this article is being written, I am sure that we are enjoying information age thanks to computer and electronics very rapid progress. Everyone can connect to the Net easily through computers Homicide Life on the Street seasons 1-7 on dvd Stanley Kubrick movies Sons of Anarchy boxsets, mobile phones and other gadgets. Internet connection is cheaper and is broader day by day. Vast amount of information streams around the world every second.Nevertheless My Name Is Earl complete series Battlestar Galactica box sets Monk dvd box set uk, years ago Leave It To Beaver dvd boxsets australia, back to 1960s My Name Is Earl dvd box set Woody Allen movies dvd, Gene Roddenberry with his futuristic idea created amazing concept which now we know is as "Star Trek". Year by year, Star Trek got ups and downs yet its popularity tends to raise. Eventually Leave It To Beaver : the complete collection Pretty Little Liars coplete series, several concept and idea regarding technology enhancement are influenced by Star Trek. For example: tricorder-like device is being developed by NASA, the astronauts are more motivated by Star Trek and even Starfleet is being established. Wow!UFO SightingsUFO (Unidentified Flying Object) tends to refer to alien space craft although it is not proven yet. We can analyze those sightings as fake and real. Fake because of visual manipulation. Real because of our belief that super power country is secretly developing special technology especially anti-gravity space craft. We already know that each space shuttle mission requires a lot of fuel for its propulsion against Earth's gravity. Star Trek influences engineers to improve propulsion technology as to increase speed Britney Spears the singles collection, efficiency and reduce cost. If that kind of propulsion technology is exist then our space mission will speed up human reaches interstellar age.Ah, UFO is fake at all. Yes Lois & Clark complete collection, you maybe right and maybe not. I as Trekkie have different vision about UFO sighting. I think they are not fake at all. Perhaps the alien eager to survey us or learn about us before making the official first contact. I am sure that humans are not ready to make the first contact yet. Because it will create 'big chaos" within our life as described by Starfleet Prime Directive "Do not interfere with pre-warp civilization"Star Trek: EnterpriseIt is the latest Star Trek TV shows which only lasted 4 seasons. Nonetheless, it also influenced deeper about space exploration. "What the hell we're waiting for?" That is the quote from Capt. Jonathan Archer when NX Project is almost stalled because the failure of NX-Alpha test. Although experiencing problem with warp engine yet NX Project members do not give up on Vulcan's advise to postpone the project. Because humans have belief. Whenever the belief is strong, you cannot bend or break it easily.What is the connection between this TV show with humans real life? As you can see, this latest Star Trek series was using new computer technology, newer then its predecessors: The Next Generation Monty Python’s Flying Circus boxset, DS9 and Voyager. So, it shows us everything described in Star Trek movies can be realized with great possibility due to our rapid technology improvement, especially computer and electronics.PrerequisitionBefore we advance to interstellar or warp age Your Baby Can Read dvd box set, we should be united. We must leave behind all old thinking and obsolete mind-set about life in universe. Perhaps the song written by John Lennon "Imagine" should be the basic of our mind-set.Imagine no possesions Britney Spears the singles collection, I wonder if you can. No need for greed or hunger American Idol box set dvd, a brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people sharing all the world...You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one.Are we ready to face the huge space if we are not united and war can be happened anytime on Earth?Are we ready to stop all war and military competition and all unworthy competition?If that time comes then I can sayIt's been a long road Pretty Little Liars the complete series box set Gilmore Girls seasons dvd Bones full box sets, getting from there to here. It's been a long time, but my time is finally near. And I can feel the change in the wind right now. Nothing's in my way. And they're not gonna hold me down no more Sons of Anarchy coplete series Monk series dvd collection, no they're not gonna hold me down.