Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    xoaybaybay

smart ways to get into R movies when under age?

the two friends im going with are 17, but i dont think they can buy me a ticket unless theyre 18, right? otherwise, i dunno how to get in.

Kev
    one time i asked a guy in the line if he could purchase my ticket all i had to do was was give him the money and it worked

amandawill
    If you're under 17, then you aren't supposed to be allowed in, even with a ticket, without your parent's consent.

As for how to get in on your own, I won't suggest anything, other than have your parents purchase the ticket for you.

Jason B
    Easy, just go during the week and not the weekend. If not a option, buy a ticket to pg 13 in the same time frame, and give the ticket to the usher then go see the movie you want to see. Dont sit away from the other people in the theatre sit in the same area, and you wont stick out.