Merry Christmas everyone!
I am having a difficult time trying to take 150 .jpg files (Old Disney World pics) and put them onto a DVD with music in the background. I have Nero Premium that I used and for the most part it works OK. But there is a problem with it that I can't seem to get around. So, what I'm looking for is advice on how to fix the problem or if that doesn't work, a suggestion on some decent software that will get the job done. I'm a bit broke as I was laid off a while back so I really can't spend much money on software but I'll look at all suggestions.
I'm trying to make this item as a Christmas gift as I am struggling finding the $$ to spend on presents.

OK so first I will describe the problem I am having with Nero 7 Premium.
The software will only handle 99 slides. That's not a major problem because once it handles the first 99 it then creates a "2nd show" that automatically starts right after the first 99 finish. Not a big deal but I wish it didn't do that.

OK so it runs through the first 99 with music in the back ground and everything is good.
It then starts the "2nd show" of the remaining 51 slides and everything is good. The music is playing and the slides are showing just fine.
Then the show ends. But then it starts the 2nd show again! It loops back to the 2nd show. I don't want that to happen and try as I might I can't figure out how to stop it. So, if anyone knows how to have the DVD just STOP at the end of the 2nd show....then that will solve my problem.

If I can't figure that part out then I'm going to want to use software that will allow me to put 150 slides in a particular order, play audio behind them and burn them to a DVD.

If anyone has any ideas I'd sure appreciate your help. It is my hope to be able to burn 4 of these today for presents.

Thank you for your patience I hope I described everything OK!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Jim