This is not a joke. I have really looked backed and talked to almost everyone of my ex gf's and they have all told me that they have found the right guy for them after dating me. One girl is married and has a baby boy. yeah everyone laughs at the movie but it has happened to me and I have talked to other people about this and they seem to agree with me. My friends and I were amazed and this was really taking place. What I would like to know is how do I not let the next girl go. My age is 22 and I have a lot going for me and I would like to date someone and marry them but the next girl I date I would like for her to be the one. I wouldn't want to spend a few years of my life with her and then she go out and find the guy of her dreams. How do I stop this "curse" Again this is not a joke

At Bunny 216. I am what you call an old fashioned gentleman. I did almost everything write. didnt like I was considersate. I respect woman and I dont look at them as objectes. I dont know how this has happened but it has. A lot of my friends wonder why this has happened to me because my friends (both male and female) tell me that I am a great guy and that any girl would be lucky to be with me.