Okay so I'm watching the show "Breaking Bad" on Netflix. This episode is like from three years ago. So you might not remember. If you don't know about the show it's about this chemistry teacher Walt who starts making meth to pay for cancer treatments. His former student, Jesse, who is like in his 20s does the selling. Jesse falls in love with this girl, Jane, who is a junkie on heroin. So one night Walt breaks into Jesse's place cause he's worried and he finds Jane and Jesse in bed like totally strung out. So earlier that day Jane had made a blackmail threat to Walt threatening to expose him. But Walt's not a totally bad guy. So while Walt is there Jane starts to like convulse and foam at the mouth and vomit? (I'm not sure what that was). Walt is like no, no, no. But he just stands there. Then Jane dies, and Walt cries, and leaves.

So my question is could Walt have saved her? I dont know anything about drugs, I obviously dont ever plan on knowing about them personally. So I dont know how it works when you OD on heroin. Was she like choking on her vomit? Could Walt have saved her by putting her on her side? If she had just been rolled over would she have not choked? Or do overdoses like stop your heart or something and there was nothing he could do?

I'm 16, I dont do drugs. I just want to understand the story and if Walt could have saved her. Hope nobody thinks I'm a druggie, lol.