Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Pokiri A

please help with my movie story?

Chowdary has 2 kids. They are Tarun and Ram and they are identical twins. They both were born and grew up in Mumbai in a joint family relationship. They all live together with their aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. Tarun grows up to be a police officer and Ram becomes serial killer. Tarun comes to know of this when he sees his brother kill a man in a forest(I am not sure as to how to make this scene work so excuse it for now) Tarun wants to admit Ram into a mental faculty so that he could be proven to have a mental disease. Thus he could be pardoned by the government and could become a normal person. However Ram escapes from jail and kills his own father. He also vows to kill everyone who dared to put him in jail. Tarun along with another cop Dhoti both team up to catch this criminal. In the process they learn about the incident that forced his brother to become such a person(I am still planning the incident and will be told in flashback). The hero along with his 4 friends separate t
    Chowdary has 2 kids. They are Tarun and Ram and they are identical twins. They both were born and grew up in Mumbai in a joint family relationship. They all live together with their aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. Tarun grows up to be a police officer and Ram becomes serial killer. Tarun comes to know of this when he sees his brother kill a man in a forest(I am not sure as to how to make this scene work so excuse it for now) Tarun wants to admit Ram into a mental faculty so that he could be proven to have a mental disease. Thus he could be pardoned by the government and could become a normal person. However Ram escapes from jail and kills his own father. He also vows to kill everyone who dared to put him in jail. Tarun along with another cop Dhoti both team up to catch this criminal. In the process they learn about the incident that forced his brother to become such a person(I am still planning the incident and will be told in flashback). The hero along with his 4 friends separate t

themselves from society. In the process of the action, Tarun falls in love with a girl named Hansika. Thus the viewer could indulge in a few lighter-vein moments. The hero not wanting to lose his girl in the fear that she will die like his father. Thus Tarun leaves Hansika in a secret place(I don't know where yet.) Once Hansika dies the hero finds out there is a traitor in their department. It is later revealed that the 5 friends were actually working with Ram who literally folled them. In the end Ram dies(I am not sure how yet) As for now how is the movie

beccalynn s
    Good! i like it!!! it sound like a movie i would enjoy watching!!!

good job!!!!!!